IndiaDivine.org

Visions (wrt Divine Park)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear brother and other friends,

As some of our friends have also pointed out, getting visions or having 'Sakshatkars' with departed souls should not be seen as a shady phenomenon.

When one reaches advanced stages of Sadhana the visions are in no way an uncommon phenomenon. In fact in higher stages of Sadhana, almost invariably visions appear. Brother Prasad has mentioned of Swamiji during his parivrajaka days getting vision of Shri Thakur. Swamiji also talked of having a vision of Bhagwan Buddha while meditating at his home during college days. Swamiji of course was a Nitya-Siddha (ever-perfect taking body only for a special task and not because of karmic cycle); even Sadhaks who are still on the path get visions.

Rakhal Maharaj (Swami Brahmananda) had a vision of Hanumanji, while listening to Sri Ram Nam Sankirtanam at Varanasi Sewashram. Many Sanyasins of the Ramakrishna Order have received instructions from Swamiji in their visions. Mahapurush Shivananda, a few days before he left his mortal coil, had a vision of Swamiji and Rakhal Maharaj giving a call to him "Tarakda let's go". It was an indication to him that his mission on earth was complete.

In fact when the Ishta-Mantra becomes Siddha, many Sadhaks get the vision of their Ishta. About Yogis of the Ganga-Jamuna valley, Mahamahopadhaya Pt. Gopinath Kaviraj has done extensive work in documenting their spiritual experiences in his book "Sadhu Darshan va Satprasang". There are countless examples of visions, particularly of one's Ishta and Guru. One of the milestones of Sadhana is to get Ishta-Darshana, by enlivening the Ishta-Mantra through intense Sadhana.

I think there is no point of concern as far as damage to Swamiji's message and his standing in the world is concerned. Being guided by the Divine, Swamiji came to the earth, and the spiritual fountain Shri Thakur / Swamiji have flown does not need a defence from we the mortals. It comes straight from the the Lord. How can a mere mortal damage or accelerate the Lord's work. They will choose their instruments.

Though I do not have any information as such about Divine Park or its founder 'Doctorji', it seems to me that 'Doctorji' is being used by higher forces to do his bit in the grand yagna of Shri Thakur and Swamji. The way his work is progressing suggests that there is Swamiji's Grace on his work. I should say we need many more in our country and elsewhere for bringing the world towards the pernennial source of spirituality that Shri Ramakrishna represented.

Many pranams to all our brothers and sisters on this list.

Jay Shri Thakur

Jay Shri Swamiji Maharaj

All your favorites on one personal page – Try My