IndiaDivine.org

Fwd: A question of faith.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Note: forwarded message attached.

Too much spam in your inbox? Mail gives you the best spam protection for FREE!http://in.mail.

"Simple living and High thinking". Agreed!

"Thakur (God) is not far". Agreed!

"Life of monks at Mission". Agreed!

The ultimate goal is same. There's no change in that. The ways to reach there different and are plenty in number.

I tried to put across this simple thought, which may be, I chose a wrong way of putting across.

All I believe in is that to be with Thakur, one doesnt really need to know every bit of it.

The basic thing is that when I know that each and every step of mine is guided. Thakur is there with me 24X7, each action of mine is guided, then why do I bother or even care to judge and feel sad or even feel happy. I am bound to be someone who is beyond thoughts. I am bound to be someone who is here to observe. Because, my feelings wont affect anything, it wont even change anything.

I know and am aware of the fact that this world is my playground, thakur told me. So, just like me, others are also playing. Some are playing with money, some are playing with other stuff. It is Thakur who wants it to be the way it is. Probably He has some plans. He always has some or the other well defined plan. Just that He wont tell us the time right away...will He?

Stay with it, Live with it and Enjoy every bit of it.

Why to have feelings?

Smile to the world and see thakur standing right next to you and telling you to "wait and watch".

Believe in the fact that the Creator has plans, yet to be materialised.

Ways...I am not aware as of today.

Free antispam, antivirus and 1GB to save all your messages Only in Mail: http://in.mail.