IndiaDivine.org

Fw: Please can you help?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Someone is currently looking to research the Milk Miracle, could anyone respond?

- seeta lakhani

Sunday, November 20, 2005 10:35 AM

Please can you help?

Hi everyone,

for my course i have to attempt to make a documentary film proposal on the 'Milk Miracle' which took place in 1995,

i would really appreciate it if you could email me your views on it,

do you think God was 'sending messages?' and has it affected the way you perceive Hinduism? did you witness it?

thank you so much for your time,

best wishes,

seeta

ps. it's not actually going to be made, it's just part of coursework : )

Hello, I am currently in Australia. But I was in India on 1995 when the Milk Miracle happened. I was at chennai and my office was at Nungambakkam high road. I have witnessed myself the " Milk Miracle" in one of Ganesh Temple which is under the bridge, todards the Kodamnbakkam.( Nugambakkam Flyover). I believed and was exited. The Pandit was pouring milk and it never flowed out. Then When I heared from television and other sources that it can even happen to anvil, I lost my hope. But when I rethink the whole incident, I hope it is some kind of miracle. 1. All these pandits never had a chance to communicate previously throughout the nation to do the act at the same time. 2. They were doing pooja and abhishek daily and they never ever told this before. So, I beleive in that it was a miracle. It was a message

to Humans to indicate that GOD is still here. GOD's nature is mystery,acts are Mistery and leaves many things like that. We can't find answers to all question through reasoning. This is my opinion.

FareChase - Search multiple travel sites in one click.

Hello,

I really do not know if such miracles do happen or not. Frankly, i am a little skeptical about miracles. Maybe my thinking will change when i have a first hand experience.

Swami Vivekananda himself didn't believe much in such miraculous happenings, however on a visit to some temple in Kashmir (i forget which) he heard a voice clearly of the Devi speaking to him and later speaking to a disciple he said that it is difficult to disregard that event when he had heard that voice so clearly.

But, Why do we need God to perform miracles to believe in him?

Regards

Saurabh

I think you are talking about khir-bhavani.

--- joy chowdhury <joy.saurabh wrote:

> Hello,

> I really do not know if such miracles do happen or

> not. Frankly, i am a

> little skeptical about miracles. Maybe my thinking

> will change when i have a

> first hand experience.

> Swami Vivekananda himself didn't believe much in

> such miraculous happenings,

> however on a visit to some temple in Kashmir (i

> forget which) /