IndiaDivine.org

Cindy Stephan

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Brothers & Sisters:

My dear Christian wife, Cindy, passed away Saturday evening at the age of 46. I was blessed to be at her hospital bedside. Being diagnosed with Diabetes Type 1 at the age of nine, her life was one long physical challenge, particularly in the past 8 years. But, through it all her Christian courage and faith was inspirational. The courage with which she faced and succumbed to death will give me courage to maintain my faith and surrender as I someday face my own. I shall derive strength from her spiritual presence in my heart and mind throughout my days. Of course, we had many interesting discussions of Jesus' teachings and those of Ramakrishna (which I feel are identical).

Please send up your prayers for her good soul.

God Bless,

Brad Stephan

Guest guest

My prayers go out for both of youBillBrad Stephan <bradstephan wrote: Dear Brothers & Sisters: My dear Christian wife, Cindy, passed away Saturday evening at the age of 46.

Guest guest

Dear Brad Stephan, Rest assured that your wife is in great relief right now. No more pain and suffering. Jesus and Ramakrishna are with her. GOD BLESS. Rajen Malaysia

Guest guest

Hi Brad,

I along with my family pray for the eternal peace of

the departed pious soul of your wife, Cindy Stephen.

May she exists as an inspirational source to you and

your other family members.

With empathetic regards

yours,

Guest guest

Dear / Rev. Brad Stephan I am with you in such moments and no doubt, Sri Thakur will kept her in his own shelter forever. With Regards Swami Sharan Verma from Jaipur

Guest guest

Dear brother Brad, We feel extremely sorry to know that your loving Christian wife Cindy Stephen left her earthly life and started her journey for heavenly life. We all pray for the departed soul. Yours, Shaswati SwatiBrad

Guest guest

Dear Brad, All of ours heartiest and sincere prayer to Jesus for the deprated soul of your wife. It is always said that those who pass at early age are always loved dearly by the Lord. In course of time all of us will reach the same destination. and yes, there are many sayings of Sri Ramakrishna which bear total similarity with Jesus's preachings. and this is not surprising since both of them were truly the devotee of the Lord. Satrajit Gupta

Guest guest

Dear Brad,

We read with deep regret about passing away of your dear wife Cindy. Me and my family convey our deepest condolences on this tragic event and pary to Sri Thakur, Mataji and Swamiji to take Cindy's departed soul in their lap (which they must have done).

Guest guest

Dear brother Brad, We admire the courage of your dear wife, Cindy Stephans to face life so long with a difficult ailment almost from the start. May Lord keep her soul in peace. May He give you and other family memebers strength to face it with equanamity. Regards Chetan

Guest guest

Dear brother, " Death is an important past in ones life. Life continues even after death. We have the right to ask and not to ask why. As God as given you your dear wife in your life,He made your life a heaven and It is very sure that she will sure join you again in your life. Soul is immortal and your soul mate will come back to you." I will pray to lord with my husband Haarish for her soul to stay in peace. May God bless you.

Guest guest

Dear Brad

Please accept my condolences. In all our conversations through email and the LIST you never once mentioned your problems. You will not only find the strength to face these times but your wife's presence, I am sure, will guide you through, through all. As Sri Ramakrishna said when he passed on, he has just gone to another room. In the same way your dear wife has too.

Our prayers are with you and yours

jairam

Guest guest

Namaste Brad,

I’m so sorry for your loss. May Sri Ramakrishna bless you with

peace of heart.

All my love, Bob Rose

Dear Brothers

& Sisters:

My dear Christian wife, Cindy, passed away Saturday evening at the

age of 46.