IndiaDivine.org

(no Subj)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Nithiya, Though I haven't been in India and I don't know almost anything about its material and spiritual condition, I believe Swami Vivekananda's words and teachings itselves are alive and they are acting and struggling for the improvement of spiritual condition not only in India, but in the whole world. Regards, Milena

Everyone is raving about the all-new Mail beta.

Hi Nithiya, The Priorities for Him would have been the same in any generation. 1. To have no Fear, and teach all to have no Fear. Be a Lion Hearted. 2. Server the downtrodden , poor, under privileged , just as serving God. (Shiva gyane Jiva Seva ) 3. Realize the powers of the Universe within ourselves. ( SOHUM) Thanks Tarak ============================ Posted by: "nithiya.loganathan" nithiya.loganathan nithiya_l Tue Nov 7, 2006 3:14 pm (PST) Dear Brothers and Sisters,I would like to know your opinion regarding the priorities of SwamiVivekanda had he belonged to our generation. Would he have still been amonk struggling for the spiritual upliftment of

India, though materiallyit is in a much better position today than how it was during his briefperiod in India? Regards,Nithiya

Sponsored Link

Free Uniden 5.8GHz Phone System with Packet8 Internet Phone Service