IndiaDivine.org

Shri Shirdi Sai speaks-28th Aug/Pics of Shirdi of 1975

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Sai RamIf for some reason you are not able to see , download the below pictures or click to the below links- Plz go to http://debu7370.blogspot.com/ And if any of you or your friends would like to receive these message directly to their mailbox-- send me an email at debu7366

---------

The below picture was submitted by Sai devotee Rohan Kelkar of Mumbai. It is of the Sai darbar /Samadhi Mandir in Shirdi in 1975. This was the time when I was just a kid and my father used to take me to Shirdi almost every month. The below picture is surely a treat to the eyes of all Sai devotees which makes us feel His presence and Bliss. The below picture was shared by Sai devotee Rohan Kelkar from Mumbai. My sincere thanks to him.. It is about the Sai Samadhi poojan in Shirdi-Before 1989 when devotees use to climb the steps of the samadhi.. This is how , I personally remember my Shirdi .. Here is another picture of Samadhi in the olden days before 1989 in Shirdi. This pic was submitted by Sai devotee Rohit Behal some time back but I thought it would be great to add it to this collection along with the other pics.. The below orignial picture was submitted by Sai devotee Aastha Grover [sai-Ki

-Beti] ,to one of my friends.We do not know where she got it from but this is the original picture which was further edited and was circulated some time ago. Happy Birthday to Aditi Khosla... Many Many Happy returns of the day to you, today and always.The above pictures were surely sent to me as Baba's blessings for you for all your humble and noble deeds .May Sai always bless you and may you always spread joy, love, laughter and true friendship in everyones life.May Sai shower His kind

grace upon you and make all your dreams and wishes come true.. Without Shri Sadguru Sainath, our week would be:-

Sin-day,-

Mourn-day,-

Tears-day,- Waste-day,-

Thirst-day,-

Fight-day-

Shatter-day.

Remember seven days WITHOUT SAIBABA Makes One Weak.

The below picture was designed by Sai bhakt Manu Gidwani and it shows his love and devotion for Baba.. Message

from the teachings of Sai baba for 28th Aug Baba, the Most Merciful One, is within our reach ----

God is not somewhere beyond our reach. He dwells within us in the form of wisdom and bliss. If we pray to Him whole-heartedly, He would not only reveal Himself to us in the eye of our mind but would suitably advise us. Unfortunately, we neither attempt to see Him nor try to listen to His words of Divine Wisdom. The television and radio have always been broadcasting several programmes. We must have the instrument that can receive their signals. It should be in a working condition. We must have the interest to see and listen to the programme. Only when we have the T.V or radio set, we can see or listen to the programs. The same is the case with God. Baba is the energy of an ever-flowing stream of nectar of love. Our heart must be willing to listen to His words and eager to see Him. Faith in Baba is very crucial. We must get ready to install His Divine Image in our hearts. Thus, we need to restrain the sense organs, awaken the power of soul by the fire

of fervent devotion. Then, our soul can see through our eyes and hear through our ears, the Divine Spirit. Thus, we have to get our mind and soul attuned to receive the Divine Power transmitted to us. For this, we should have an ardent devotion, persistent practice and deep desire to see God. Let us tune in our mental radio to listen to Baba's Love message eternally broadcasted.

Posted By Deepa H to Sai Picture gallery