IndiaDivine.org

Essence of Shri Sai Satcharitra-part-9.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear readers,Happy Thursday and Happy Baba's day ,Today is the last part of the Essence of Shri Sai Satcharitra written and compiled by Shri Rama Rao ji.Many Sai devotees liked

it and took everyday inspiration from Essence of Shri Sai Satcharitra.The nector of Sai Satcharitra always benefits the bhakta ,hence I am sure reading each part of this nector in any form (concise or detail)not only today but anytime benefits Sai devotees . It is my belief that all the devotees who shall take companionship/refuge in the holy lap of Shri Sai Satcharitra in every phase of their life will get blessing of Baba directly .Jai Sai Ram .Please note that the numbers given before the Essence of Shri Sai Satcharitra message indicates the chapter from which the words of BABA/others (bhaktas)are taken.Words spoken by Baba are marked in (") .Devotees can refer SHRI SAI SATHCHARITHRA for elaborate reading on those message.Readers who miss out any of these can read them by clicking in the links given below.Jai Sai Ram.--------English:36.â€....I don’t take anything from anyone. The Masjid Mai asks for its debts to be paid. Those

who are indebted to it pay and free themself from their debts. Do I have a house, a family or any other properties? I don’t need anything. I am always independent and free. Debts, enmity, murder always have to be atoned. There is no way to run away from them. “..Read Here...© Shirdi Sai Baba Sai Babas Devotees Experiences Sai Baba Related all

Details

--

Posted By Manisha.Rautela.Bisht to Shirdi Sai Baba | Sai Babas Devotees Experiences | Sai Baba Related all Details at 8/27/2009 09:34:00 AM