IndiaDivine.org

20 SEPTEMBER 2009 DARSHAN UPDATE [6 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

--- On Mon, 9/21/09, satish naik <satishnaik22mba wrote:

Om Sairam dearest Sai Family,

Since the bygone ages, every Avatar that incarnated on this earth had a different style of operation, different tasks to fulfill in different periods of time. Rama Avatar stressed upon Rama Rajya where there was brother hood of Man and father hood of God, Krishna Avatar was unique in its own way who taught the Man- kind pure love and up liftment of Dharma. Shirdi Avatar was one avatar, where in unity among Muslims and Hindus was stressed. Probably Shirdi Baba knew the kind of rivalry that would arise among Hindus and Muslims during the British rule and especially when Pakistan was divided from India. In Sathya Sai Avatar, our kind Lord is stressing upon the five principles of Sathya, Dharma, Shanthi, Prema and Ahimsa which is a unique thing especially in this period of time. Even though every avatars’ modus operandi was different one thing that we see in common is the Divine Magnetic power. That power

which drew people from all faiths, all sects and literally every one. That same divine Magnetic power, drew about 3000 devotees from the district(county) of Warangal, Andhra Pradesh, a place well known for its courage, for its warrior ship, for its patriotism. Today was their last day in the holy Parthi.Swami blessed the august gathering with His divine darshan at 5:15pm as every inch of Sai Kulwanth hall and its surroundings was occupied by eagerly awaiting devotees. Swami out of His immense grace, seated majestically in His car chair moved among His beloved devotees blessing every one. After a full round, Swami came on to the dais. As the bhajans were sung with utmost devotion and love, there was this section of people who were singing from the bottom of their hearts, the devotees of Warangal to bless their drama to be performed in His immediate presence as it was their last day. Even though the clock showed 6pm every one were sure that they

will get the divine consent and it has happened on many occasions. The all knowing Swami send a word for the district president of Warangal and after 5 minutes Swami asked them to put up the show. All the devotees were seated in their regular places and when Swami showed the green signal for the drama to commense all the students made way for the drama to start.In no time the stage was all set for the beautiful one hour drama entitled JANANI(mother) .The drama was in telugu, based on the present day plight of youth who ignore their mother. This was the story of a young army man, who thought it is the gun that saves him and not God. It so happens, he comes home for holidays. Before he came home he plans the entire trip. His mother who loves him so much asks her son to stay with her the next day as well as it was mother’s day and she would want to spend the time with her beloved son, who otherwise is away from home the rest of the year. The son

replies, Mum I have already planned my trip before hand. Tomorrow Iam going to spend some quality time with my friends, in a restaurant and after that we are going on an excursion. What will I do by staying with you. What can we talk. If Iam with my friends, we will have so much fun and joy. The mother unsuccessfully pleads her son to stay but in vain.The next day the son goes out with his friends and there in the street he sees a flower vendor. He then tells his friends, today is Mother’s day, let me send her a bouquet so that she is happy and I will also be happy. He then orders the flower vendor to make a bouquet. Just then another young man comes hurrying and asks the flower vendor to make a bouquet bit urgently as he has only 10 minutes. The flower vendor says, that gentle man has already ordered a bouquet so you take his permission so that I make your bouquet. He then goes up to the army man seeks his permission to make his bouquet first.

The man asks, why are you in a hurry. The young man replies, my mother will get worried if I am late since I told her that I will see her in 10 minutes. Finally he gets permission. He then gives the flower vendor a rose to put in the middle of the bouquet. Seeing this the army man asks why do you want that particular rose in the middle. The young man replies, this flower is grown in the garden of my mother and it is very dear to her so I want this flower in the middle as it will make her happy.The army man gets more curious about this young man whose flower bouquet was ready by then. He then asks where is your mother. The young man then shows a little building surrounded by a beautiful garden full of roses, colorful butterflies. The army man then says, it looks like a temple of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, but does your mother live here? To which the young man replies, Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is my most beloved mother. When I lost my

physical mother, Swami took me close to Him gave me all the assistance and is giving me every thing, how can I forget my Mother? It is the worst of the sins. (In the mean time while this episode was enacted, Swami seemed so touched by the boy’s statement. His happiness was clearly visible on His most beautiful face).By listening and seeing the boy’s love for mother, the army man realizes his mistake and runs to his mother and begs to pardon him and thus ends a beautiful drama which had some nice dance sequences and a little bit of historical episodes that happened in Warangal District with a mention of the great poet Pothana who translated the Bhagawatham in telugu..Swami was so happy with the performance and asked for the car chair to be taken down the aisle.He spend good 10 minutes with the youth, sharing the love of thousand mothers, taking pictures with them, asking them about their families, education, health… blessing them and

smiling…It was a beautiful scene and every one of us prayed to have such a blessed day to spend some precious time with our beloved Lord which is always a sweet and memorable experience.Swami then asked for Sri Raghavam Bhajan and the programme came to an end at 7pm. After the programme one should see the bliss and joy of devotees of Warangal. Many of the group members are the poorest of the poor. About 90% of them are here for the first time. 54 villages represented the Parthi Yatra group out of whom many belonged to the tribal community whose source of income was the forest products... All of them were wonderstruck for the grace and blessings Swami showered on them.. It was definitely a precious day.

On the other hand Grama seva is in full swing. Swami with His immense grace is touching thousands of hearts through His students. The ever loving, kind Lord is a real boon for the Kali Age and what a great fortune to be born during His Era….. Here are some pictures from the grama seva which shows love and gratitude people have for Swami..…With best wishes on the holy festival of Ramzan, tomorrow being Eid, hopefully Swami has lots of surprises for tomorrow’s evening session.. lets see what comes up..

Now, send attachments up to 25MB with India Mail. Learn how.

----- Forwarded Message ----"satish" <satishSBOI Monday, 21 September, 2009 1:41:22 PM[sBOI-post] 20 SEPTEMBER 2009 DARSHAN UPDATE [6 Attachments]

Om Sairam dearest Sai Family,Since the bygone ages, every Avatar that incarnated on this earth had a different style of operation, different tasks to fulfill in different periods of time. Rama Avatar stressed upon Rama Rajya where there was brother hood of Man and father hood of God, Krishna Avatar was unique in its own way who taught the Man- kind pure love and up liftment of Dharma. Shirdi Avatar was one avatar, where in unity among Muslims and Hindus was stressed. Probably Shirdi Baba knew the kind of rivalry that would arise among Hindus and Muslims during the British rule and especially when Pakistan

was divided from India. In Sathya Sai Avatar, our kind Lord is stressing upon the five principles of Sathya, Dharma, Shanthi, Prema and Ahimsa which is a unique thing especially in this period of time. Even

though every avatars’ modus operandi was different one thing that we see in common is the Divine Magnetic power. That power which drew people from all faiths, all sects and literally every one. That same divine Magnetic power, drew about 3000 devotees from the district(county) of Warangal, Andhra Pradesh, a place well known for its courage, for its warrior ship, for its patriotism. Today was their last day in the holy Parthi.Swami blessed the august gathering with His divine darshan at 5:15pm as every inch of Sai Kulwanth hall and its surroundings was occupied by eagerly awaiting devotees. Swami out of His immense grace, seated majestically in His car chair moved among His beloved devotees blessing every one. After a full round, Swami came on to the dais. As the bhajans were sung with utmost devotion and love, there was this section of people who were singing from the bottom of their hearts, the devotees of Warangal to bless their drama to

be performed in His immediate presence as it was their last day. Even though the clock showed 6pm every one were sure that they will get the divine consent and it has happened on many occasions. The all knowing Swami send a word for the district president of Warangal and after 5 minutes Swami asked them to put up the show. All the devotees were seated in their regular places and when Swami showed the green signal for the drama to commense all the students made way for the drama to start.In no time the stage was all set for the beautiful one hour drama entitled JANANI(mother) .The drama was in telugu, based on the present day plight of youth who ignore their mother. This was the story of a young army man, who thought it is the gun that saves him and not God. It so happens, he comes home for holidays. Before he came home he plans the entire trip. His mother who loves him so much asks her son to stay with her the next day as well as it was mother’s

day and she would want to spend the time with her beloved son, who otherwise is away from home the rest of the year. The son replies, Mum I have already planned my trip before hand. Tomorrow Iam going to spend some quality time with my friends, in a restaurant and after that we are going on an excursion. What will I do by staying with you. What can we talk. If Iam with my friends, we will have so much fun and joy. The mother unsuccessfully pleads her son to stay but in vain.

Resource:

Dasara - Vijaya Dashami Greeting cards Wallpapers and more

The next day the son goes out with his friends and there in the street he sees a flower vendor. He then tells his friends, today is Mother’s day, let me send her a bouquet so that she is happy and I will also be happy. He then orders the flower vendor to make a bouquet. Just then another young man comes hurrying and asks the flower vendor to make a bouquet bit urgently as he has only 10 minutes. The flower vendor says, that gentle man has already ordered a bouquet so you take

his permission so that I make your bouquet. He then goes up to the army man seeks his permission to make his bouquet first. The man asks, why are you in a hurry. The young man replies, my mother will get worried if I am late since I told her that I will see her in 10 minutes. Finally he gets permission. He then gives the flower vendor a rose to put in the middle of the bouquet. Seeing this the army man asks why do you want that particular rose in the middle. The young man replies, this flower is grown in the garden of my mother and it is very dear to her so I want this flower in the middle as it will make her happy.The army man gets more curious about this young man whose flower bouquet was ready by then. He then asks where is your mother. The young man then shows a little building surrounded by a beautiful garden full of roses, colorful butterflies. The army man then says, it looks like a temple of Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba, but does your

mother live here? To which the young man replies, Bhagwan Sri Sathya Sai Baba is my most beloved mother. When I lost my physical mother, Swami took me close to Him gave me all the assistance and is giving me every thing, how can I forget my Mother? It is the worst of the sins. (In the mean time while this episode was enacted, Swami seemed so touched by the boy’s statement. His happiness was clearly visible on His most beautiful face).By listening and seeing the boy’s love for mother, the army man realizes his mistake and runs to his mother and begs to pardon him and thus ends a beautiful drama which had some nice dance sequences and a little bit of historical episodes that happened in Warangal District with a mention of the great poet Pothana who translated the Bhagawatham in telugu..Swami was so happy with the performance and asked for the car chair to be taken down the aisle.He spend good 10 minutes with the youth, sharing the love

of thousand mothers, taking pictures with them, asking them about their families, education, health… blessing them and smiling…It was a beautiful scene and every one of us prayed to have such a blessed day to spend some precious time with our beloved Lord which is always a sweet and memorable experience.Swami then asked for Sri Raghavam Bhajan and the programme came to an end at 7pm. After the programme one should see the bliss and joy of devotees of Warangal. Many of the group members are the poorest of the poor. About 90% of them are here for the first time. 54 villages represented the Parthi Yatra group out of whom many belonged to the tribal community whose source of income was the forest products... All of them were wonderstruck for the grace and blessings Swami showered on them.. It was definitely a precious day.

On the other hand Grama seva is in full swing. Swami with His immense grace is touching thousands of hearts through His students. The ever loving, kind Lord is a real boon for the Kali Age and what a great fortune to be born during His Era….. Here are some pictures from the grama seva which shows love and gratitude people have for Swami..…With best wishes on the holy festival of Ramzan, tomorrow being Eid, hopefully Swami has lots of surprises for tomorrow’s evening session.. lets see what comes up..

From cricket scores to your friends. Try the India Homepage!