IndiaDivine.org

The Divine Photographer

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Swami once casually approached a half-open window in His room. He noticed an electric table lamp on the sill. No one was aware of His intentions. Those present saw Baba wave His Hand. When they rushed near to see what was emanating, He showed them His Palm in which rested a color film portrait of Himself! Evidently, He willed for something transparent to be a part of the lamp shade.

He held it up to the light. Some remarked that the background of the picture could have been a little more prominent; some said that the hair was a little awry; one remarked that the face was not freshly shaven! He silenced all such comments by declaring, "My dear fellows, you don't see, it is my photo, just as I am now, with this dress, this background, this half-open window, this door, this door curtain, this switch." As they watched, the wonder grew! It was as if in the millionth of a second, someone had come with a camera, focused it, and snapped a color film photograph, developed, washed and dried it,and delivered it into the Hands of Baba!

Om Sai Ram

Sathyam Shivam Sundaram, The Life of Bhagavan Sri Sathya Sai Baba - Part IBy Prof. N. Kasturi M.A., B.L.http://www.vahini.org/sss/i/wave.html

India has a new look. Take a sneak peek.