IndiaDivine.org

Shri Shirdi Sai speaks-6th Nov/ Sea Shell Temple

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Om Sai Ram !Om Ganeshaya Namaha!Jai Maata di!Om Nama Shivaya!If for some reason you are not able to see , or download the below pictures or click to the below links and pictures- Plz go to http://debu7370.blogspot.com/ You can also have access to all the previous Shirdi Sai speaks mails at the above link.And if any of you would like to receive these messages directly to your mailbox everyday--Click Here to Subscribe to Sai Picture Gallery via Email

As usual, click on any of the below pictures to see the larger view or to save them to your computer.. Have you heard of a temple that

is completely made of sea shells? In the hills close to San Chih in the northern part of Taiwan , there is a small temple known as the Sea Shell temple. The temple got this name because it’s covered almost entirely with seashells. Pei Khe Miao is the Chinese name of the temple. The whole temple is so beautifully decorated with seashells that once you step-in, you remain standing with your mouth open. It’s really beautiful! For now check out the picture gallery to have a feel of the place. I do not have much information

about this temple but I would no doubt make this temple a part of my teerth Yatra around the world. The pictures on the wall of the temple are made of Seashells and CoralsThe temple has a small tunnel lined with Buddhist gods at the backside. This tunnel gives an underwater feel. Check the youtube link to see a small 3 min video of the Seashell temple

May the Lord Shower His bliss on us so that we can realize the beauty that he has created not only on our outside but also within us, with a heart that knows to love, that knows to care, that understands the importance of being kind and above all a beautiful heart that has a lot of devotion for our creator and no wander- Lord Himself loves to reside in us..

Message from the teachings of Sai baba for 6th November

Live a Life of Dew-Drop on a Lotus Leaf

The wise say that one should live like a dew-drop on a lotus leaf. God created the lotus leaf in such a manner that it does not get wet by the dew-drop. The lesson that the dew-drop on a lotus leaf teaches us is that we, made up of five elements are part of maya, should live unaffected by illusion (maya). Great souls descended on the earth in the form of noble teachers, the pious fakirs, saints and lived among us. They set an example to us as to how to live in the world of illusion, like a dew-drop on a lotus leaf. If Lord Rama grieved for his wife Sita or ordered her to pass the test of fire, it was only to uphold the dharma of monogamy of His time, not for Himself. Lord Krishna consumed butter and sand, got Himself balanced with basil leaves, bowed to Satyabhama or uttered lie only to uphold the Truth and not for His personal end. Likewise, Sadguru Sai begged alms, took money as dakshina, played marbles with kids, feigned anger only for the

welfare of the world or good of His devotees. The leelas, miracles of Sai, as recorded in the Sai Satcharitra, reveal the secrets of the Supreme Spirit and Divine Delight and guide us live without getting touched by illusion, live like a dew-drop on a lotus leaf-though we live in the world of dualities of joy and sorrow, we learn to rise above them in the light of the life of Sadguru Sainath.

Gurur Brahma Gurur Vishnu Gurur Devoh Maheshwar;Gurur Shakshat Parambramha Tashmai Shri Gurur Veh Namah

May the Merciful Sri Sai Baba always shower His grace on us and our families and remove our problems and anxieties by giving us all - strength , goodluck, success and happiness with peace of mind.Sai bhakt,Deepa H

-------------------------DisclaimerSai Picture gallery acknowledges that though I try to report accurately, I cannot verify the absolute facts of everything posted. Postings may contain fact, speculation or rumor. I find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain. If any stories or images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please email and I will remove the offending information as soon as possible.Posted By Deepa H to Sai Picture gallery