IndiaDivine.org

So Says Sai

Rate this topic

Guest guest

So Says Sai

Do not be content merely with, being in good company or thinking of God, or listening to such discourses; they are but preliminaries, helping to awake interest in "farming". Many people spend all their time in "fencing". They have little left for attending to the crop, which the fence is designed to protect.

Trials and tribulations are the means by which the cleansing is done. Bring what you have, namely your sorrows and grief, worries and anxieties and take from Me joy and peace, courage and confidence.

Take failure, as it comes, as a spur to further effort; analyze why you failed and profit by the experience. Proceed only as far as your talents and experience can take you. Examine every thing and believe only what appeals to you as correct.

Welcome the test, for, there after you are awarded the certificate. It is to measure your progress that tests are imposed. So do not flinch in the face of grief. Give Me the reins; trust in Me and be directed by Me. I shall take full responsibility and you must accept without demur, whatever comes as Grace.

Source: Sai Veda (Sathya Sai Advises Inspires Vivifies Educates Dispels All doubts)