IndiaDivine.org

Secret to a Happy Marriage!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Secret to a Happy Marriage!!!Sam was once asked, “What is the secret behind your happy married life?â€

He replied to Kawas, “You should share responsibilities with due love and respect each other. Then absolutely there will be no problems.â€

“Can you explain?â€

“In my house, I take decisions on bigger issues where as my wife decides on smaller issues.. We do not interfere in each other’s decisions.â€

Still not convinced, Kawas asked Sam “Give me some examplesâ€

Sam said,†Smaller issues like which car we should buy, how much amount to save, when to visit home town, which Sofa, air conditioner, refrigerator to buy, monthly expenses, whether to keep a maid or not etc are decided by my wife. I just agree to itâ€

Kawas asked, “Then what is your role?â€

Sam said,†My decisions are only for very big issues. Like, whether Mugabe should stay in power or not?, whether America should attack Iran?, whether Israel should be charged with war crimes?, whether Britain should lift sanctions over Zimbabwe , or whether Sachin Tendulkar should retire?.

Do you know one thing, my wife NEVER objects to any of theseâ€. Windows 7: Find the right PC for you. Learn more.

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.