IndiaDivine.org

Bhagawan's Health

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Many Sai Devotees have written some wonderful Articles about How we should approach the aspect of Bhagawan's Physical Health, Or should we ?, Bhagawan knows everything about our Health and Also His. Everything that happens is only due to His Divine Will.

I remember during one Onam Festival a long time I think in 1987 when there was news that Swami had fallen and was injured Physically, Swami was going to the Poornachandra Auditorium in a Wheel Chair and when The Boys who were in the Mandir started crying, Bhagawan said "Iam allright always and everytime, You are seeing me with Different eyes and Views", The Next day Bhagawan was normal.

Everyone of You must have read the 2 Below Incidents, But it is worth reading again and again as they give us Wonderful Answers and Lessons to many things that we might be feeling about Swami's Health :

Prof Kasturi in Sathyam, Sivam, Sundaram part II, Chapter 5 is entitled This Sivasakthi. In four pages, Kasturi graphically described the eight days during which Swami's body visibly suffered, and the tears and gloom on devotees faces on those eight long days. Swami with His expressions, had refused medical treatment from some of the eminent doctors in India who were called in by the devotees.

Quoting Kasturi's writings:

Swami had an attack of cerebral thrombosis and He was in bed for eight days, from 29th June to 6th July 1963. His left hand, left leg and eyes were affected, and His right hand was also slightly paralysed. 6th July was Guru Poornima day and the devotees were in gloom. Swami was brought down from His room by a few devotees, and He was placed on the Silver Chair in the Prayer Hall. Swami asked Kasturi to announce the following message:

This is not Swami's illness; this is an illness Swami has taken in order to save one. Swami has no illness, nor will He get ill at any time. You must be all happy; that alone will make Swami happy. Your joy is Swami's food.

Then Bhagavan sprinkled a little water with His right hand on the striken left hand and left leg. After a little massage with his right hand of the affected parts, Bhagavan doffed off the disease in a trice. He started to speak and the devotees, who up to now were in gloom, were choked up with emotions of relief and happiness.

Swami spoke:

For those who have no refuge, God is the refuge. That is exactly the reason why I had to take on the disease that one helpless Bhaktha was to suffer from. He would not have survived it, nor could he have come through the four heart attacks I took on. My dharma is Bhaktharakshana (meaning saving of devotees). Of course, this is not the first time I have taken on the illness of those I want to save. Even in my previous body at Shirdi, I had this responsibility. This is my Leela. My nature. It is part of the task for which I have come.

I have been keeping back from you all these years one secret about Me. The time has come when I can reveal it to you. This is a sacred day. I am Siva-Sakthi, born in the gothra of Bharadwaja, according to a boon won by that sage from Siva and Sakthi.

Om Sai Ram

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.