IndiaDivine.org

New Year Dedication

Rate this topic

Guest guest

A Man stopped at a flower shop to order some flowers to be sent to his mother who lived two hundred miles away.

As he got out of his car he noticed a young girl sitting on the bench and crying inconsolably. He asked her what was wrong and she replied, "I wanted to buy a red rose for my mother. But I only have seventy-five cents, and a rose costs two dollars."

The man smiled and said, "Come on in with me. I'll buy you a rose." He bought the little girl her rose and ordered his own mother's flowers.

As they were leaving he offered the girl a ride home. She said, "Yes, please! You can take me to my mother." She directed him to a cemetery, where she placed the rose on a freshly dug grave.

The man returned to the flower shop, canceled Parcel order, picked up a bouquet and drove the two hundred miles to his mother's house.

Never ever send Artificial Loves to your parents or for that matter to anybody. The cornerstone of all Swami's Divine Teachings is Love and Respect your Parents and give them the Respect, Love and and Courtesy they desire. They are your most precious Treasure. Care for them always and at all times.

May all your New Year Resolutions and Ideas be dedicated for all those, who really deserve your Love and affections - One's Parents being the First and Foremost.

LOVE,RESPECT AND SERVE YOUR PARENTS ALWAYS AND AT ALL TIMES. GOD COMES MUCH BEHIND AFTER THEM - SWAMI

WISHING EACH AND EVERYONE OF OUR DEAR SAI BROTHERS AND SISTERS A VERY HAPPY, WONDERFUL AND A GREAT NEW YEAR. PRAYERS TO OUR BELOVED BHAGAWAN THAT HIS DIVINE LOVE, BLESSINGS AND GRACE ARE ALWAYS WITH YOU AND YOUR NEAR AND DEAR ONES.

LET US ALSO RESOLVE FROM OUR SIDE THAT WE WILL FOLLOW THE DIVINE TEACHINGS OF OUR BELOVED BHAGAWAN AND WILL STRIVE OUR HARDEST TO SPREAD HIS DIVINE MESSAGE OF LOVE AND PEACE SO VERY NECCESARY IN THESE TROUBLES.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010

OM SAI RAM

The INTERNET now has a personality. YOURS! See your Homepage.