IndiaDivine.org

Divine Miracle - The Empty Chair..... With Swami

Rate this topic

Guest guest

"...The group (Telengana group) was very much attached to Baba. They crowded round the sofa when Baba was in the room on the first floor. They stroked the feet and gradually made bold to exert extra pressure, pretending to perform the Seva of 'mild' massage. I had to nuzzle through them to secure a crevice between their toroses through which I could caress the Lotus Feet.

One day while Baba was tickling us into waves of laughter, Parthasarathi from Madras got a brilliant idea. He pulled his camera from its bag and taking good aim. shot and bagged a picture of us around the Feet and of Baba lit with smiles. At this Baba rose and asked for the camera. I feared that He might nullify the portrait and negate the negative by holding the camera in His hand. Instead, He told Parthasarathi "Come! Stand behind the sofa, I shall click the next one".

The Telengana brothers did not welcome the plan. They shouted -they had not yet learnt that still small voice we were used to-that the empty sofa did not deserve to be photographed. I protested, "What? When Baba clicks, this sofa will not be empty, Be assured!". And, Baba responded with an emphatic "Right Kasturi!" I kept my right palm on the foot-stool when Baba was peering through the lens. My intention was to test whether in the picture that must materialise, my palm would appear below the sole or above the foot. But Baba noticed it and He said, "No! Take off'. I had to obey.

When He returned the camera to Parthasarathi, He said, "Hey! Be careful. I am there." At that, I asked Parthasarathi, ''You must give each of us a copy," and looking up to Baba, I implored, "Swami, you must tell him to give us copies or else, he won't". And, to our great joy, Baba directed him to send a postcard size print to every one. It came into my hands, ten days later. Baba is sitting in the chair, His face and hair slightly blurred with a look of surprise at the role He had imposed on himself.

Source : Loving God - Page 22.

Om Sai Ram

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.

1 of 1 Photo(s)