IndiaDivine.org

Prof Kasturi...Loving God

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Prof Kasturi narrated, He said Baba brought me in the Impala to my village and stayed at the Christan home. The sermon on the Mount was delivered from the terrace of that was home. While mounting the steps, He waved His palm and created a lovely Cross for Christan, Minster of Health, Kerala State.

Hand of Sai

The terrace commanded a view of the football field of the High School, my dearest Alma mater. That evening, the field was was a vast garden of flushed faces and glistering Eyes. I could spot a dozen of my contemporaries squatting serenely on the front line of listeners.

"Roll up thy bed and follow Me" was the text, again. He directs us thus in His infinite compassion to lift ourselves from the bed of dis-ease on which we grasp and groan, wriggle and toss, and walk on the foot prints of the Savior.

I had the rare pleasure of translating His Discourse into Malayalam, the language of Kerala. Not that He needed an interpreted. All tongue are activated by Him. He willed to present ,e, as a son of that village, and to grant me that pleasure, that day: that was all.

When I failed to bring up quickly from ,e,Orly an appropriate Malayalam word, for I was away from the region for more than three decades. He helped me through ! When I dropped on adjective or an adjuration of His , He came to the rescue of the listeners, with a word they knew !

-----------------Ram ChuganiKobe, Japan