IndiaDivine.org

Mewar Immigrants Felicitate Sai Baba Padyatri's in Boisar

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mewar Immigrants Felicitate Sai Baba Padyatri's in Boisar07th Jan`2010Boisar (Thane district in Maharashtra)Boisar : Five kilometers away from the city in Mann village of Boisar, the Mewar immigrants felicitated around One thousand Padyatri's on their way for Shirdi for Sai Darshan, by serving them Juice / Squash & applying Tilak on their Foreheads. Resident Madhav Paliwal said that the Padyatri's were guided by Shiv Sena leader

Neelam Sankhe and Ashok Vade. In this Hospitality, commendable support was also given by Immigrant Bansi Lal, Bheru Lal, Durgashankar, Praveen Kumar, Madhu Paliwal, Pyarchand Manawat, Dalpat Prajapat, D.Rajput & Journalist Sampath Ujala. Earlier, on Thursday a lot of enthusiasm was generated before the arrival of these Padyatris and the name of Sai Baba was hailed in every corner of Banjarapadha Gnani & all around the town.Source - http://pratahkal.com/index.php?option=com_content & task=view & id=112838_“Walking away from something means Believing for Something More. And if I want Something more, I must Believe it's out there. Would God give me a Desire that he could not fill ?" ....... Jan DeniseI too believe in Urself (Myself) : rOhit beHaL

Your Mail works best with the New Optimized IE8. Get it NOW!.