IndiaDivine.org

Prof Anil Kimar... Bliss or Ananda is non-Dual

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Prof Anil Kumar

BLISS OR ANANDA IS NON-DUAL Happiness is a dual state. Happiness is followed by unhappiness, just like a shadow. One drinks: happiness, followed by cirrhosis of the liver, unhappiness. So unhappiness follows happiness like a shadow. It is inevitable—like the obverse and reverse of the same coin. On the other hand, the state beyond or above the mind is not happiness. It is not dual. It is what is called bliss or ananda. Bliss or ananda is above mind state or beyond mind state or ‘no mind’ state.

So what is bliss? Bliss is non-dual. There is no such thing as ‘un-bliss’ or ‘non-bliss’. Bliss is bliss--that is all! Happiness is followed by unhappiness, and success comes with failure; however, bliss is bliss. That is all. So the non-dual experience of bliss is possible above the mind only. Until we reach that state, we have to be born again and again.

Birth and rebirth are certain until we recognise the fact that there is bliss above the mind, that there is bliss beyond the mind which will wipe off, erase or remove all vasanas of the mind. All vasanas or tendencies of the mind are wiped off or erased once we experience the non-dual ananda beyond the mind.

My friends, these are the things that we have to learn; these are the things that we have to share. These are the things that we have to ponder over repeatedly because we are advancing in our age. We cannot afford to spend our time slowly, jumping around all our life. The time has come, so let us go deeper and deeper in the philosophy.

why don’’t you write about your personal experiences? This is between us, since we are so close. One gentleman asked me, “Why don’t you write articles on your own personal experiences? You have plenty of experiences. Why don’t you also write articles on the experiences of your friends, because you have a lot of friends! Being in the organisation for thirty-five years or even more, why don’t you write? Why don’t you write your own biography?†This happened just one week ago. Since we are so close, I am just sharing with you, without mentioning the details.

You know what I said? My experiences are not as great as you think. I am not at all great, and I do not consider myself great or special. I am a very normal, common, average man. That’s all. Nothing special! Therefore, with what authority do you want me to write about my own experiences and about the experiences of the friends known to me? We have a whole store full of books covering experiences—some thousand or two thousand books are there, so you can read any book.

That man was very angry with me. Then he mentioned the names of two persons who had written their biographies. “Why don’t you write? You will write.†That was violent devotion or devotional violence (Laughter) or spiritual attack. (Laughter) Then I told that man, “Of the two individuals you mentioned, one individual wrote his biography at the time when he was very old, at the time when the world had recognised him and already thought he was great. He knew that he was great and his greatness was wide-spread by that time. He has written his biography at the right age, when the world considered him great and when he knew that he was great. I am not great, and I am not known to be great. Therefore, I cannot be equated with that great gentleman, whose name you have mentioned.â€

And then he mentioned the other gentleman. He is a very violent man, because he belongs to a violent area. Then I told him, “The other man whom you mentioned thinks he is great. The first man you mentioned is great; the second man thinks he is great and therefore he has written. I do not think I am great. I am not great nor do I think I am great, so how can I write? Please leave me alone.†He stopped talking to me for the last one week. He didn’t like my idea. What to do? So people are not prepared to accept that you are ordinary, that you are a very common, average man! They want to consider us special and great. (Laughter)

Therefore, my friends until we realise the world of happiness within us, the joy within us, beyond the mind, there is no question of attaining the state of immortality or Amruthathva or birthlessness or deathlessness.

(Sharing With Love)

Ram.Chugani

Ram ChuganiKobe, Japan