IndiaDivine.org

Living in the Presence of God (Vol I/Pt I - 73)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

CHAPTER 73

As long as the sense

of pride will fill your existence, your education of the self will never stay complete. To be able to learn, you must be able to bow with complete humility and accept each teaching as your ultimate goal to follow. Only when the pride will completely prostrate, will the true self, within you, be able to rise. It is only the folly of pride that will argue at its first day of school, doubting every fact presented by the teacher, thus slowing his own learning process. The teacher, My dears, will only remain unaffected by the immaturity of this student and

will allow his own failure to convince him of the truth in the teacher's words. Begin your learning by realizing your ignorance of true knowledge. You can only be eager to learn, when you fully believe that you have failed to learn by yourself and that the teacher is the light that will save you from complete darkness. Your faith in your pride has brought you nothing but complete isolation from God. For where there is pride, God will stay away! Pride,

My dears, will only consider all the other souls as its source of competition and will never comprehend the equality and the oneness that exists in the true reality. Pride only senses danger in giving the littlest - it only looks for ways to receive and forgets the gratitude behind each service received. Pride grows only on belittling and hurting

others, justifying every arrow shot as only an act of self-defense. But

the self, O sweet, will never defend itself by hurting the same self in

another. The self defends itself only by the strength of its own virtues that stays unmoved and unshaken, even in the biggest quakes of evil. So do not mask your acts of pride with a veil of false goodness - goodness, within you, that you have yet to discover! Perform every act with complete faith by just mimicking the teacher, and know that the one that has already walked this path before will never let you stumble even once - Yes! Even once, if you have and will carry that faith in all that you do. Walk without any fear, and know that the wisdom that simply walks ahead, will block any winds that will sweep you, once again, in your ignorance. Believe, My sweet, in this faith of your freedom! Believe! In His effort to lift you from this

empty well that only promises water, making you only thirstier. Believe! In His vision that can see through every blind spot. Believe! In His sacrifice that will withstand and undergo each pain of yours, just to see you smile and feel the joy in your comfort. Believe, My dears, in His love, for that is His mission, His only lesson, and His wealth that He is eager to share with you. It is only for you to believe, and I promise that your belief, your faith, and your trust in Me will rise to become the reality.The biggest strength of all is in "faith", and your biggest treasure of all is acquiring true "love"! Once the teacher has been given the gift of your faith, know that you can never be lost, again. Know that each obstacle will be crumbled even if the obstacle is your own pride! Your faith in Him must allow Him to cut the ropes of your own

pride - so that one day, you can walk, once again. While cutting the ropes of pride, the skin may burn - but know that this pain is only temporary and that each bruise will mask the end of your term in this prison. Walk each step ahead with faith in Me, and know that you have left a little of your pride in every step behind. With faith ahead and pride behind, believe that you are walking on the path of surrender. Surrender, which is the last lesson of learning and your first step to the gates of Godhood.- Divine Messages received and recorded by Mrs Seema M Dewan(Copyright reserved by the Author) SAI DIVINE INSPIRATIONShttp://www.facebook.com/saidivineinspirationshttp://saidivineinspirations.blogspot.com/AHAM BRAHMASMI "I am not this

body, I am not this mind, I am Atma."