IndiaDivine.org

Living in the Presence of God (Vol I/Pt I - 74)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

CHAPTER 74

Live, today, by the faith that I love you - no matter what, and let this faith blossom, one day, to a beautiful love that you recognize as the only one that is really true. Yes! The only love that you will carry across the borders of life and beyond the power of death. Make My love, not your doubts, but instead, use the strength of My love and erase the fears, forever. This is the perfect love, My dears, that is beyond even the power of your imaginations and much above a weak mind's ability of comprehension.

How can you understand a love that needs none, expects nothing, blames never, heals ever, knows no failing, inseparable, at all times, and waits for you unconditionally? Such love is only a fairy tale to you - and to Me, it is the only truth of reality. We are poles apart - yet remain attracted to each other, for the only reason I live, today, is for you, and the reason for your birth is to realize that My life is for

you and your life is Me. The simplicity of true love, once experienced, will only make you shudder to live a love that deceives, fears, and expects. Know that true love can never hurt, for love is born to give without any limitations. Realize that when you hurt, it is only your pain of selfishness that limits you to ignore your own uncontrolled pangs of anger and resentment. The love of God can never resent, for His love is not a mere tool to fulfill His own needs, but is a healing cure that will fulfill and complete you, My dears, forever. A love that lacks appreciation, will only doubt and compete in the constant fear of its own insecurities. When one is not able to love, then he will react with the envious rejection of another's love, only to falsely protect his failing heart. Divine love, O sweet, hungers and feeds to encourage the strength of love in another, for any victory becomes his very own and know that the love that races with another is the love that fails. You cannot acquire love as long as you will burn in the flames of jealousy -

it is only, My dears, when these flames are extinguished by true acceptance, only then will true love be experienced and will heal the past wounds that inflicted pain. Love will only be found, when you will make the effort to break each barrier, when you will have the courage to confront and rise above every insecurity, when you will believe that your love of today is only a

tyrant's weapon of control, and when you will realize that your priority lies in pleasing the self and no other. Yes! Only then, will every door of life open, and lead you through this maze to the treasure of love. When love will become your best friend, its loyalty will shine by fighting and winning over all your enemies that had once made you falsely believe of love being a weakness - know that the strength of love battles - without any pain, with no blood, with no armor, nor weapon, with no strategies or manipulations - it fights and conquers the

enemy's own needs and weakness - that is - its need to be loved!- Divine Messages received and recorded by Mrs Seema M Dewan(Copyright

reserved by the Author) SAI DIVINE INSPIRATIONShttp://www.facebook.com/saidivineinspirationshttp://saidivineinspirations.blogspot.com/AHAM BRAHMASMI "I am

not this body, I am not this mind, I am Atma."