IndiaDivine.org

Finding the Road Less Traveled...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Finding the Road Less Traveled By Anthony

One of the best ways to reduce the amount of stress and frustration in your life is to develop the habit of always looking for the road less traveled. The secret to finding the road less traveled is to observe what the majority of people do, and then elect to do the exact opposite. Here are a few examples that illustrate how this strategy works in the real world:

Example 1: If you notice that everyone has lunch at 1.00pm and the cafeteria is crowded and noisy, make the decision to have lunch at 12.00 and avoid the lunch time rush. Example 2: If you go to the gym after work and find yourself getting frustrated waiting for the machines you need, change your routine and go to the gym in the evening. Example 3: If you find yourself continually stuck in queues at the grocery store, try shopping at 10pm on a Monday night when you can usually pick up what you need quickly and easily. Whenever you find yourself wasting time, getting stressed or becoming frustrated, stop and look for the road less traveled. I was reminded of this strategy recently and put it to very good use…

“I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.†- Robert Frost

In many situations, if you anticipate what ‘most people’ will do and then elect to do the exact opposite, you can often find a much quieter, less stressful and more enjoyable pathway through life.

This pathway is the road less traveled – I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. Sai Bless You..

CA.Ashvani Mathur

http://ashvanimathur-spiritualworld.blogspot.com/