IndiaDivine.org

More............ on KRISHNA..............

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram!!!! 22-aug-200O. More................ on WONDERFUL KRISHNA.....

KRISHNA IS THE RESERVOIR OF ALL TRANSCENDENTAL PLEASURE. KRISHNA'S LOVE REMAINS EVER-INCREASING BEAUTIFUL. KRISHNA'S RESTLESS EYES BECAME THE PLAYTHINGS OF CUPID . HIS MILD SMILE RESEMBLES THE NEWLY GROWN LOTUS FLOWER. KRISHNA'S ENCHANTING SMILE ALWAYS INCREASES THE TRANSCENDENTAL BLISS OF HIS ASSOCIATES.

My Dear Beloved KRISHNA !..... "YOU may embrace me or trample me under YOUR feet,or YOU may make be Broken Hearted by never being present before me. Whatever YOU like YOU can do, Because YOU have complete freedom to act. But in spite of all YOUR dealings, YOU are MY LORD ETERNALLY & I have no other worshipabble object." This is the prayer of a pure devotee.

When a Devotee is found to be always associated with the Lord in Ecstatic Love, Such a Position has been awarded by the Lord himself, out of his causeless & Extraordinary mercy. One who has developed Love for KRISHNA can see him within his Heart 24 hours of the day. One becomes overwhelmed with joy, by seeing a devotee of the Lord or by hearing about the Lord from the devotee.

Krishna sometimes lets his confidential devotees think of him as their son & enjoys their parental affection. By enjoying KRISHNA's attitude of stealing butter very stealthily, Mother Yashoda experienced the ecstasy of Maternal Love. Thus Love for him thro' different relationships................

In his Transcendental Abode, KRISHNA reveals himself to his pure devotees, awakening within them, Deeper & Deeper Love of God & causing them to experience Ever- Increasing Ecstasy. As one serves the supreme Lord, the Lord reveals himself within the Heart.

KRISHNA says, " Give up all varieties of Religiousness and just Surrender unto ME, and in return, I shall Protect you from all sinful reactions.Therefore you have nothing to fear" "I envy no one,nor am I partial to anyone,I am equal to all, But, whoever renders service with Love & Devotion is a Friend , is in ME, and I am also a friend in him" Love is Krishna!!!

Love- Hema malini

Find attached : Beautiful Krishna - 3 pictures.

Mail - Free email you can access from anywhere!