IndiaDivine.org

The Lord Beckons YOU!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram!!!

The All- Attractive Lord Beckons YOU! ---- If we place our faith in any thing associated with the material world ,we are sure to be frustrated & dis-appointed.What we are looking for in our relationships in Love & Affection.But given the nature of Individuals and alll their imperfections & weaknessness, this is not to be. What distinguishes Love from Lust is, that Lust is directed towards the satisfaction of our own senses, whereas the HALLMARK OF TRUE LOVE is SELFLESS AND UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. THE LOVE WHAT BABA SHOWERS ON EVERYONE ,REGARDLESS OF ANY BARRIER.

A careful scrutiny would reveal to us that all relationships in this material world are based more or less on Lust.This may sound shocking, But it is not from the truth.All material relationships in the material world, be it a relationship b/w a parent & a child, b/w friends, b/w servant & master, are all based on the fulfillment of the respective individual's selfish interests. The relationships end,when there is a disruption of gratification of either side.Thus the prominent features of relationships in the material world are that , they are temporary. Relationships in the material world are a dim.perverted reflection of our relationship with the Supreme Lord.

KRISHNA is the source of Everything & He is the reservoir of all pleasure, which is what ,after all, what we hanker ,after in all our relationships.Krishna never fails in HIS dealings with HIS devotees. It is possible to have a Truly loving & a Satisfying relationship with Krishna. The basis of such a relationship is UNCONDITIONAL LOVE FOR KRISHNA,with the sole objective of satisfying HIM. Krishna, also reciprocates the devotees Love in an Equally UNCONDITIONAL & ABSOLUTE MANNER.

BOTH KRISHNA & THE SOUL ARE SPIRITUAL & ARE NOT SUBJECTED TO BIRTH & DEATH.THUS THE RELATIONSHIP B/W THEM IS ETERNAL. Further ,there is no need to speculate or bet on the outcome of such a Relationship with KRISHNA. The outcome is guaranteed. TOTAL SATISFACTION OF THE SOUL. KRISHNA IS WITHIN YOUR HEART.HE IS EVERTHING, & HE CAN APPEAR FROM EVERYWHERE.

BABA'S QUOTE

YOU CAN LOVE ME ONLY WITH LOVE, YOU CAN HATE ME ONLY WITH LOVE, WITHOUR REASON OR RHYME, WITHOUT KNOWING WHY, YOU CAN THINK OF ME ONLY WITH LOVE.AND YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF THINKING OF ME ALWAYS. BECAUSE YOUR SOUL RECOGNIZES FOR WHO I AM.

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram!!

Love - Hema malini.

Photos - 35mm Quality Prints, Now Get 15 Free!