IndiaDivine.org

Fortune favours the Brave

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear All,

Sept 11 of 2001 is really a black day.But somehow this incident reminds me of the fire incident of our Samratchana .Lots of people were attending the counselling sessions,many volunteers were working and all activities were going on calmly.But suddenly the miscreants started throwing balls of fire on the thatched roof.

People ran helter skelter .Of course you all know what happenend.But since this was God's place and since Our GOD (BABA)was with us,there were no casualties.Today all the world's nations are coming forward to help america.But there was very little help from the peopleof the world to rebuild our Samratchana.It is BABA's toil and the work of the volunteers under his guidence that we see the prosperous Samratchana today.I still remember how the male volunteers struggled to clear the debri and ash on the first day after the fire.How we struggled to put off the fire.The coconut trees in the premises had charred black,the stage was burnt to ashes,even metal had melted under the heat.That day was a real nightmare.

What inspired me most was BABA's reaction to all this.....

He was brave ,composed and his words were consoling the crying volunteers.He said that we shall rise like the phoneix from the ashes.That was the most inspiring lesson from BABA.whenever I face difficult circumstances I remember his words ,to rise like the phoenix and a stength flows into me.With his blessings and guidence we can overcome any problem ,if we pursue the path of right in the service of GOD.

This is my prayer to our Lord that HE gives us the strength and guidence to scale all the misfortune and usher in peace into the world,so that it becomes a better place to live in.

luv,

Rukmani

_______________IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here