IndiaDivine.org

Gain Wisdom -Baba's Speech

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Excerpts from Baba's Speech ...

Gain wisdom :

There are so many guides in this world in various walks of Life.Each one has one's own set of qualities.Obtaining a Proper guide is a Great Fortune. There are 2 routes to gaining wisdom in this world . 1.-Vidhya -elevating You, 2. Avidhya-Not elevating you. There are 2 types of Guides. People who themselves are not elevated.You are not even sure if they are elevating You or not. In fact many of them are lower down in the spiritual ladder than you are. They have you in constant confusion so that they can move upward.Some of these people may have the fear that someone will overtake them in the ladder.

But I am in a very high position in spirituality. Since I know the Bliss of reaching this stage, I am calling out to all of You to come & partake of this Bliss.

There is this story of a tantrik who owned cattle.Everyday He used to kill one goat.This frightened the other goats & they decided to run away. Hearing their plans, the tantrik brainwashed each goat into thinking that they were Lions & tigers & so He will not Kill them. Thus he pulled back every goat. Every time ,He killed a Goat, the other goats thought to themselves that they would escape this treatment ,because they were not cattle. Finally,they all met their end. So also, wrong Guides in this world are making You beleive that Something Good is happening to you & showing you small magic. You should understand that they are preying on your innocence.

Getting a TRUE MAHAAN, to guide you on the Right Spiritual Path,is by itself a Blessing. It will Happen ,only if it is destined to be so. MAHAAN'S VERY WELL KNOW, WHAT TO GIVE, WHOM TO GIVE, WHEN TO GIVE, HOW MUCH TO GIVE, WHERE TO GIVE. IT IS NOT IMPORTANT WHAT A MAHAAN GIVES YOU ,BUT THE REAL TEST IS ,TO WHICH EXTENT, YOU ARE RECEIVING IT WITH FAITH.

There are 2 types of shepherds, one who works for the wages, the other is the owner. if the cattle are tended by a worker, & a wold comes to prey on the cattle, the goatherd will run away to save his own life. He will not bother about the cattle. But if the owner himself is tending the cattle & the wolf comes, He will not think twice about risking his life to save the Goats.

SIMILARLY, iF YOU OBTAIN A TRUE MAHAAN HE WILL BE A GOOD SHEPHERD. HE WILL ENSUER THAT NO WOLF COME TO PREY ON HIS FLOCK. HE WILL BE GUIDING ON THE RIGHT PATH, EVEN IF NOT PHYSICALLY PRESENT . THIS TYPE OF MAHAANS WILL NO TGET ANGRY OR IRRITATED. THEY WILL SERVE MANKIND IMPARTIALLY & SELFLESSLY, SHARING THEIR LOVE, & GUIDING PEOPLE GENTLY ON THE RIGHT PATH. A TRUE MAHAAN WILL PRAY FOR THE WELL-BEING OF THE SOCIETY AND THE STATE AT LARGE.

THAT IS WHAT SHIVA SHANDAR BABA DOES. SAMRATCHANA has been brought into existence by GOD's GRACE with the purpose of Educating People on the proper Road to God. If you utilise this Golden Opportunity, You will see success & progress in both materialistic Life as well as Spiritual Life. I do not speak Philosophy & confuse you. I MOULD SEEKERS ONTO THE SPIRITUAL PATH & GRANT THE MATERIALISTIC SIDE TO THOSE WHO REQUIRE IT.

I AM ALWAYS WITH YOU, WHETHER I AM PHYSICALLY PRESENT OR AWAY ON A MISSION. GOOD & GOD ARE SYNONYMOUS. SO ALWAYS ACT WITH GOD'S NAME ALWAYS .

BABA LOVES YOU & CARES FOR YOU !!!

MY LOVE & BLESSING TO ALL OF YOU.. == BABA

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram - Hema

Listen to your Mail messages from any phone with by Phone.