IndiaDivine.org

GOD'S LOVE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

GOD LOVES ..ONLY GOD LOVES.. GOD LOVES ONLY...

YOU CAN LOVE ME ONLY WITH LOVE , YOU CAN HATE ME ONLY WITH LOVE, WITHOUT REASON OR RHYME ,YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF THINKING OF ME, BECAUSE THE SOUL RECOGNISES ME FOR WHO I AM. === BABA

LOVE IS GOD .

GOD'S LOVE

It's amazing and incredible, But it's as true as it can beGod loves and understands us all , And that means you and me.His grace is all-sufficient, For both the young and old,For the lonely and the timid, For the brash and for the bold.His love knows no exceptions, So never feel excluded,No matter who or what you are Your name has been included.And no matter what your past has been, Trust God to understand,And no matter what your problem is Just place it in His Hand.For in all of our unloveliness ,This great God loves us still,And what's more, He always will!

Where the Soul Dwells...

There's a common place inside people from all countries,all religions, all colors,all ideologies, and philosophies, that unites us.

It's a beautiful and pure place within where the soul dwells,and it speaks only love.All of us who have known the beauty of love, have visited this place,and have felt its power. It makes angst and animosity crumble into dustand inspires hope for the impossible.

Sometimes this unity of the human soul is lost to usthrough words, opinions, actions, and politics.We get so stuck on our differences, that we forget weall hailed from the same home and are eternally connected.It's too bad that the whole world couldn't get together in complete silenceand speak only through the beauty of the soul;for surely then, peace would prevail on earth like in heaven.

SSS -Hema

NEW from GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just $8.95/month. by Phone.