IndiaDivine.org

Respect Mahaans - says Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

BABA'S SPEECH : RESPECT MAHAAN'S.

A boy who comes here to Samratchana, who studied Comp. Science, & joined a Co. for Rs.20,000.He came today & told me "Baba, I had a very unpleasant experience yesterday".I asked him "What".So he replied" My Co, Manager joked & spoke sarcastically about YOU."So, To Analyse this statement.

BUDDHA: When Buddha was walking on the road, 2 men joked & scolded HIM. A person asked Buddha,"YOU are such a Great Mahaan, & they are joking about You, but you are not telling anything & just going".So Buddha smiled & said"A few days back, when I was walking on another street, people gave me laddu,But I gave that laddu back to them. so in a similar way, these people scolded me ,I am giving that ,back to them.They gave me laddu,I gave it back.They scolded me,so that also, I have given back to them.i dont need anything. Similar way, When Buddha was walking along with His disciple, One man scolded Buddha, So His disciple asked Buddha,"What is this", When He is scolding you , You are just keeping quiet".So Buddha didnt utter a word, & just gave the kamandala vessel, which He was carrying in his hand to his disciple & told him to keep it with him. After some time, He asked his disciple," Who does this kamandala vessel"? disciple said"Its Yours ,Swamy". So Buddha said" I have given thsi to you only, So it belong to you".

Again, in the evening,at 4p.m, Buddha asked him, "To whom does this vessel belong to "? So his disciple said" It is his vessel.,since it was YOU only ,who gave it to me". So Buddha said" How the moment, when I said,that i have given the vessel to You, How it became Yours. Similarly, when that man scolded, I gave that back to Him. It became His. So ,the scoldings is not for ME.

One day, When Buddha was sitting ,one man came & scolded Him & spat on Him.Buddha didnt say anything.The next dat, the same man came & asked His forgiveness stating that He felt he did a mistake,since ,even after spitting ,you never said anything". Hence You are a very Godd person.Please forgive Me" Buddha said" I am not ,what I was yesterday. How can I forgive You"? The person who spat yesterday ,you are not the same person today.So His disciple asked Him"How Swamy ,How is it possible that a person who spat ,yesterday ,could not be there"

Buddha said" You go & bathe in the river & come"He took bath & came.So Buddha asked Him" Where is the water, you took bath.He said" See there, it is flowing more than half miles apart" Buddha said " similar way, man is changing. He is changing with every breath.He is not Himself,Hence what is the use of scolding Him"

When Vedanta Desigar was coming out of His house, they tied chappals & hung it there.That means, when He comes ,the chappals will touch Him, & so they all wanted to laugh at him ,That was their sadist pleasure.When Vedant came out & when the chappals touched him, He touched every chappal to his eyes.PEople who saw this, became somewhat perplexed. They asked Him" Why. Dont you feel like scolding Us" Vedanta told" So early in the morning, I had the good luck of touching the devotees chappals , because of you" ( considering the devotees chappals as God)

One day, Vedanta was going to take bath in the river. One person, from upstairs, spat betel leaves on Him. So He went & took bath in the river & came. He didnt say anything.He thought that vedanta will scold Him, so again ,He spat at vedanta.But vedanta again, went & took bath & came. This way, He was spitting at vedanta 100 times.... & vedanta went & took bath in river Godavari 100 times.So the person who spat, felt somewhat & asked "Swamy. Dont you get angry at all??So Vedanta said" I only should thank you. Because of you , I got the Good fortune ( punniyam) of taking bath in the sacred river -Godavari 100 times:"

So, the way in which you see Life ,only decides Life.I dont know the secret of becoming successful in this world.But i know the secret of achieving failure.That is, We feel sorry & regret by Analysing others. We have to know about our own strengths. What do you get by fighting with others? WE KNOW OUR INNER HEART.IT IS NOT NECESSARY FOR SOMEONE TO TELL YOU.IF YOU TELL ABOUT ME, I AM HAPPY. IF YOU DONT TELL, NO REGRETS. THIS IS THE STATE OF A MAHAAN.

There was a swamiji in hrishikesh.When it is night, 10p.m, he will go into his room & he will hit himself from head to toe. One day, His disciples asked Him, "swamy, dont be angry, why are you beating yourself" so swamy said" From morning ,you fell at my feet & put garlands, so how this body, took all this, Let it take this beatings also"]

A TRUE MAHAAN HAS NO WANTS, HE SEES BOTH PRAISE & CONDEMN, BLAME IN THE SAME WAY. EVEN IF YOU TELL HIM TO GO TO A FOREST. HE WILL GO WITH A BRIGHT LOTUS LIKE FACE WITH A SMILE. EVEN IF YOU TELL " GO & TAKE THE THRONE" RAMA WILL BE WITH A SMILING FACE. " THAT IS THE REASON, WHY NOBODY CAN DENIGRATE A MAHAAN. SO MANY MAHAANS CAME INTO THIS WORLD, BUT THERE IS NO HISTORY ,INDICATING THAL ALL OF THEM , WERE ACCEPTED BY ALL PEOPLE.

But, In this World's History, No mahaan was accepted ,when He was living, When Jesus died, After 400 years, so many of them bore the burden of the cross. Only then, Christianity came. When Shirdi Sai Baba cam, Nobody accepted HIM..When Mohammed Nabi came ,they stoned & chased HIM away,In Srirangam, they kept poison for ramanujar.For Buddha, they kept poison.This World has not accepted aby Mahaan, when they were living."

" The reason is every Man has got an ego.It will accept it, when a person dies,But ,not, when HE is living. THIS IS THE TRUTH.

BABA'S QUOTES ON LIFE"Learn to live life naturally.Conquer anger.Be loving towards everyone, even to your enemy. Dont hate anyone. Learn to eradicate selfishness from your life. Learn to live patiently, Be loving .

Respect your parents & take care of your brothers & sisters.Let your family members be whatever they are, YOU REMAIN GOOD. Dont compain about your Family. Religion is a subject that was formed to elevate YOU,It is only a tool. Do not waste time,by always sitting & meditating & going to the temple to pray. Do your duties properly. Work & take care of your family.

God is nothing separate. God is within You. GOOD & GOD ARE ONE & THE SAME. Be Good to everyone & Realise the Divinity within you, doing your Worldly responsibilies..Do not run away from it... Thiruvalluvar has told" GOD RUSHES TO SERVE THOSE WHO TAKE ON THEMSELVES ,THE TOTAL RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE FAMILY" The world is one Big Family... & We all are His Children...Start using your time internally , to meditate always on God's Lotus feet, while carrying on with your Duties. That is the only way to show our gratitude to God for his Gracious Benevolence.

DONT BOTHER ABOUT BEING RICH OR POOR. AS LONG AS YOU ARE WITH ME, YOU ARE THE RICHEST PERSON.

MAHAANS VERY WELL KNOW WHOM TO GIVE, WHEN TO GIVE, WHAT TO GIVE ,HOW MUCH TO GIVE & WHERE TO GIVE. IT IS NOT IMPORTANT WHAT A MAHAAN GIVES YOU, BUT THE REAL TEST IS , TO WHICH EXTENT, YOU ARE RECEIVING IT WITH FAITH.

ATHMA IS DIFFERENT & BODY IS DIFFERENT.CONSIDERING SAMRATCHANA, THE LOVE WHAT YOU ARE RECEIVING, LOVE ,FRIENDSHIP, AFFECTION, COMPASSION, WHATEVER IT IS ,IT IS ALL DUE TO THE ATHMA CONNECTION & NOT CONCERNED WITH THIS WORLD'S MATERIAL BODILY CONNECTION.

LOVE IS GOD, GOD LOVES YOU, ONLY GOD LOVES YOU, MY LOVE & BLESSINGS TO YOU ============BABA

SSS - Hema

Make a great connection at Personals.