IndiaDivine.org

My Mission Continues -Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

MY MISSION CONTINUES .................... BABA

"YAADHUM OOREA YAAVARUM KEALEER. "

I got this thought .When Swami Vivekananada went to Foreign Country.When He reached America,He lost his passport & all his belongings.The letter ,which He had to take ,to participate in the WORLD RELIGION'S CONFERENCE was also lost.They would'nt allow entry ,without this letter. He did'nt know what to do. & He did'nt know anybody there..he had travelled there in a ship.Shivering in severe cold in America ,He was sleeping in a Good's train ,shivering badly, unable to control the cold. One lady who noticed all this from a distance ,went upto him & asked "Who are you"? Then He said, that He had come to participate in the WORLD RELIGIONS' CONFERENCE,here. The event has been postponed.They told that, If I can bring a letter from an Organisation, Only then, will they admit him in the conference.

So, this lady, through one person got the letter for Vivekananda. Ever minute ,He went through a lot of problem. & then in the WORLD RELIGION'S CONFERENCE at Chicago. He addressed " BROTHERS & SISTERS OF AMERICA", & He spoke in length about Philosophy & after He spoke <Everyone clapped for Him. Only then, did he show to the World as Vivekananda. Only then, did He get the recognition from the Indian people from there. Till that time, people at India, did not identify Him. Till, then ,He struggled a lot.New Country, You dont know anybody.Vivekananda was shivering & sleeping in a Good's Train.No one was supporting Him,

So, when I am thinking of this, SHIVASHANKAR BABA'S TRAVELS ARE SO HAPPY, IS A VERY BIG MATTER, WHEREVER I GO ,PEOPLE TAKE CARE OF ME WITH LOVE & AFFECTION,. WHENEVER I REACH THERE,. THEY COME TO RECEIVE ME AT THE AIRPORT. THEY SAY, YOU SHOULD NOT STAY AT A HOTEL, YOU SHOULD COME & STAY IN THEIR HOUSE, & TAKE ME & COOK SPECIAL TASTY FOOD FOR ME & THEY TAKE ME TO TEMPLES, ETC.. This way, Whichever country I go. In that Country,GOD, shows me a route through someone. Food, Accomodation,Car, There is no dearth for anything. If you see, If they are doing things for me just Mechanically, You are Wrong. THEY DO IT WITH LOTS OF GENUINE LOVE, AFFECTION & CARE. I TRULY ,TRULY, CHERISH THEIR LOVE & CARE.IN EVERY COUNTRY I WENT, I GOT A SPLENDID RECEPTION. INSPITE OF BEING SO FAR...MILES & MILES APART ,THEIR LOVE & DEVOTION FOR ME IS APPRECIABLE.

If i think of the trouble which Vivekananda faced, I have got it so easily. So, By this, I know that GOD LOVES ME A LOT. "YAADHUM OOREA YAAVARUM KEALEER" - I have read in a Puranootru Literature, But to experience that in Life is a very Big Matter. IN EVERY COUNTRY , EVERYONE TREATED ME & CARED FOR ME SO WELL,than relatives. What Vivekananda did'nt get the Happy Experiences , This Tour has made me Realize that GOD is 100% or 101! standing in company with me.

" KANDU VITTU VAASIPPARGALAI VIDAVUM ,KAANAAMAL VISVAASIPPAVARGALEA BHAGYASAALIGAL" , This verse in told in the Bible , " Those not having seen & have faith in GOD, are more fortunate than the people who have seen GOD & having faith." How far they are.,Hardly,they have a chance to meet me rarely. Miles & Miles apart, But the extent of faith & Love they have for me ,is truly appreciable... And I cherish their Love & Care. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"IF YOU DONT HAVE THE TIME, I HAVE ALL THE PATIENCE; . IF YOU DONT HAVE THE PATIENCE, I WILL DECIDE THE TIME" There is a major meaning in these words.If you don't have the time, I have all the patience. If you don't have the patience, I will decide the time.

If you think that you have no time for GOD with your Worldly Pursuits, and if you are ready to wait patiently to attain GOD, then I will be patient. If you think that You cannot wait patiently to attain GOD, if you say that you don't have the patience, then I will decide the time, when You will - faster!

I will Decide the Time, If you say that You don't have the patience to wait for GOD.If you say that you have all the time, I have all the patience to wait for You. That is the Difference.

Whatever You are, If You combine everything, and then, there is something else added to it, that synergetic combination is SHIVA SHANKARAM. What you see makes You feel so amazed, and I am Something beyond these. I mean what I said sometime back. Then Why is Baba specifying 2002 ? Not for the World to accept Me, But Because ,It is not yet ready for the MISSION. I will decide the time too. If you are not ready, I wont even wait for 2002. But you are all not ready.

All Blessings are bestowed by Sriman Narayana in this Physical Form. And so things happen of their own accord to you.

The moment you will step into Samratchana, It is total Bliss. You will know no misery.Whovever Trusts Me, I make Everything happen to them.

BABA LOVES YOU & CARES FOR YOU!!! & PRAYS FOR YOUR WELL BEING & MAY ALL GOOD HAPPEN TO YOU.

MY LOVE & BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL - BABA

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram - Hema

NEW from GeoCities - quick and easy web site hosting, just $8.95/month.