IndiaDivine.org

vijayadasami day speech

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear friends, This is Badri's mother Vidya Mami. I want to give you a discription of yesterday's function. That was Vijayadasami Day. We had a very big Homam as usual. It was a Chandi Homam. Throughout Navarathri our dear Baba was fasting. Yesterday He actually became Shakthi Herself. Since Poornahuthi He was in a very high level. In that state He gave a very nice speech. we can not forget that scene and the speech is still wringing in our ears. It was fantastic. We don't know when the world is going to understand Him. We should really pity them. The duration of the speech was only 9 minutes. I have uploaded it now. you can all hear it and enjoy. Dear US children! Please download this speech and play it when Baba comes there. I feel He will enjoy it.Convey my kind enquiries and my LOVE to Baba. With lots of Love,Vidya Mami.

Make a great connection at Personals.

dear mr.suresh krishna,

could you kindly e mail Baba'S Speech on vijayadasmi day celebration. since we do not have the facitlity of down loading, i would be happy, if you could continue, to send e mail, on his daily speech.

shankaram shiva shankaram,

venkataraman.

Santhana Krishnan [vidyaskrish]Saturday, October 27, 2001 7:39 PM Cc: aishuSubject: vijayadasami day speechDear friends, This is Badri's mother Vidya Mami. I want to give you a discription of yesterday's function. That was Vijayadasami Day. We had a very big Homam as usual. It was a Chandi Homam. Throughout Navarathri our dear Baba was fasting. Yesterday He actually became Shakthi Herself. Since Poornahuthi He was in a very high level. In that state He gave a very nice speech. we can not forget that scene and the speech is still wringing in our ears. It was fantastic. We don't know when the world is going to understand Him. We should really pity them. The duration of the speech was only 9 minutes. I have uploaded it now. you can all hear it and enjoy. Dear US children! Please download this speech and play it when Baba comes there. I feel He will enjoy it.Convey my kind enquiries and my LOVE to Baba. With lots of Love,Vidya Mami.

From

Manish (amit)

Kindly give us the link to down load the speech.

SSS

-

Santhana Krishnan

Cc: aishu

Saturday, October 27, 2001 7:39 PM

vijayadasami day speech

Dear friends, This is Badri's mother Vidya Mami. I want to give you a discription of yesterday's function. That was Vijayadasami Day. We had a very big Homam as usual. It was a Chandi Homam. Throughout Navarathri our dear Baba was fasting. Yesterday He actually became Shakthi Herself. Since Poornahuthi He was in a very high level. In that state He gave a very nice speech. we can not forget that scene and the speech is still wringing in our ears. It was fantastic. We don't know when the world is going to understand Him. We should really pity them. The duration of the speech was only 9 minutes. I have uploaded it now. you can all hear it and enjoy. Dear US children! Please download this speech and play it when Baba comes there. I feel He will enjoy it.Convey my kind enquiries and my LOVE to Baba. With lots of Love,Vidya Mami.

Sankaram Siva Sankaram.

>

> Dear Shri Ravi Kumar & Shri Divyachapan,

> Thanks to the feedback about happenings around baba.

I

> request that the same may be continued.

>

> With warm wishes & regards,

>

> Sriram, Pilani.

http://personals.