IndiaDivine.org

Any Questions ??? -BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

MY DEAR DEVOTEES!!

DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ???? - BABA

This is an incident which occurred in Buddha's Life. One day, Buddha called all his disciples & asked " DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS"? Everyone asked "Why Swamy"? Buddha said "I AM GOING TO MAHA SAMADHI". That means, to sit in Deep Meditation .Later ,HE will not talk & BE SILENT & GO TO SAMADHI.

They all started crying "WHEN I ASK YOU A QUESTION, YOU ALL HAVE STARTED CRYING" said Buddha. They told" In this Mood, We can't get any questions". So, Buddha took Leave & decided to sit under the Tree. That time, from that village, a Man ran & came. " Aiyooo, Please tell Buddha not to go for Meditation. I need answers for many Questions". Then they told" Paavi (Sinner), Since 10 years, Buddha was in your place only. Daily , HE used to walk past your shop only. That time, not even one day, have you ever asked any question.? & Today ,when Buddha wanted to go peacefully to sit in Samadhi ,Now you want to ask HIM a question."? So, that villager told" That time, I was very ,very Busy. I had to take care of my business. If Buddha goes away ,Now whom will I ask. That is why, I ran & came " He told.

Hearing all this, Buddha came . All his disciples told. " HE IS A FOOL.WHY HAVE YOU COME FOR HIM.". Then BUDDHA SAID. " I HAVE THE ANSWERS FOR ALL THE QUESTIONS. FINALLY ,IN THE END ,WHEN ONE PERSON WANTS TO ASK ME A QUESTION, I AM WAITING TO ANSWER FOR HIM ". This is the incident in Buddha's Life.

" IF ONE PERSON ,IF HE IS WAITING WITH ONE QUESTION ALSO, I AM ALSO WAITING TO ANSWER HIM." == BABA

TODAY, SHIVASHANKAR BABA IS OPERATING THROUGH THE ATHMA. I HAVE CROSSED THE BODY.WHEN THIS BLUE JYOTHI CAME INTO MY FOREHEAD, FROM THAT DAY ONWARDS, IT CHANGED INTO THE ATHMA. AFTER THAT, THERE IS NO BODY. THAT IS WHY, WHATEVER EXPERIENCES ARE ATHMA RELATED EXPERIENCES. WHOEVER COME HERE ,EVERYONE ARE RELATED THROUGH THE ATHMA . MY BODY RELATED ,RELATIONSHIPS HAVE GONE LONG TIME BACK. THERE IS DIFFERENCE B/W BODY & ATHMA. ATHMA IS A PERFECT EMBODIMENT OF THE SUPREME POWER.

NONE OF YOU ARE PHYSICALLY CLOSE TO ME. YOU ARE NOT RELATED TO ME, IN THE WORLDLY SENSE. YOU ARE ALL COMING TO ME, BECAUSE ,YOU ARE AL LMY SPIRITUAL CONTACTS. I DON'T DECIDE THESE SPIRITUAL CONTACTS. IT IS DONE BY THAT PERSON WHO MONITORS MY BLUE CONSCIOUSNESS. HE DECIDES. MANY PEOPLE NEED NOT HAVE SEEN ME AT ALL. BUT ,EVERYTHING HAPPENS.

A PERSON WHO SURRENDERS ,WILL NOT ASK FOR ANY PROOF. A FELLOW, WHO HAS SURRENDERED DOESN'T NEED ANY PROOF. A FELLOW WHO DOESNT WANT TO SURRENDER WILL NOT BE CONVINCED WITH ANY AMOUNT OF PROOF. THIS IS LIFE.

ATHMA KNOWS EVERYTHING. BODY IS DIFFERENT & ATHMA IS DIFFERENT. ATHMA IS ALL KNOWING, OMNIPRESENT ,OMNIPOTENT, OMNISIENT. IT'S AN EVERLASTING SPIRIT. IT'S NOT THE BODY. YOU ARE STILL THE BODY ,I HAVE BECOME THE ATHMA , WHICH HAS BECOME STILL. I CAN IDENTIFY LOVE IN THE EYES.I CAN UNDERSTAND THE LOVE WHICH YOU HAVE FOR ME, FROM ACROSS THE MILES. I AM A GNANI. YOU CANT BUY A GNANI. I AM CONTROLLED BY LOVE ONLY.

In a Puppet show, we can see only 2 dolls. But the hands which operate the puppets are different. For people seeing from outside, It will be a King & a Minister talking.But, there is a person operating these puppets fm behind. that way, the PERSON, WHO IS OPERATING US IS DIFFERENT. THAT IS THE ATHMA. WE ARE THE PUPPETS, SEEN FM OUTSIDE. YOU ,ME ALL ARE PUPPETS. TRUTH !!, IS THE SPIRIT ,WHICH IS INSIDE. Whoever, understands that there is SPIRIT ,inside HIM, who begins to walk on the Right Path.Then, HE will get EVERYTHING ,whatever HE prays from GOD. WHOEVER WORKS FOR GOD, GOD WILL GIVE HIM EVERYTHING.

This is the ATHMA LANGUAGE. Today, this is going to happen. This ORGANISATION -SAMRATCHANA ,will become an INTERNATIONAL SPIRITUAL CENTRE & THE WORLD WILL COME IN SEARCH OF US. These are not OUR PLANS. THIS IS HIS MASTER PLAN. AND ,THERE IS ONLY ONE MASTER. HE IS THE GRAND MASTER. SO, ALL THESE ARE MASTER PLANS. HIS PLANS. SO HE HAS TO SUCCEED. WE ARE WORKING FOR HIM.THERE IS NO FAILURE.

The world is changing day by day. By Next Year, Worldwide, Our Organisation will be in 48 centres in different countries.48 centres will come. You see, for NEW YEAR, Many People, from Different Countries will come to Samratchana. This will be the State in the coming Years. NEW YEAR means, it will be like a U.N.O. Because, WE HAVE COME TO LIGHT TO THE WORLD. This Organisation has come to give BRIGHTNESS TO THE WORLD.

SWAMY VIVEKANANDA said. " THE WORLD' DARKNESS IS GOING TO END. THAT PHASE IS GOING TO END. THE LIGHT (MAHA JYOTHI) THAT IS GOING TO REMOVE THE DARKNESS & GIVE A MAJOR BRIGHTNESS WILL EMERGE FROM CHENNAI"

In this WORLD, In Every one's Heart, GOD is present. Heart is a Temple. A Temple in a Heart. If You make the GOD reside in your Heart, Then Everywhere & Anywhere & in Everything ,YOU can see GOD. When you remove the Obstacle of Selfishness,then you can ACHIEVE GODLINESS.

GOD IS EVERYTHING & GOD IS EVERYWHERE. GOD EXISTS .GOD ALONE EXISTS.GOD LOVES YOU , ONLY GOD LOVES ...GOD LOVES ONLY...........

MY LOVE & BLESSINGS TO ALL OF YOU... === BABA

Kandar Shashti -Sura samharam -21st -Nov.

T

Find the one for you at Personals.