IndiaDivine.org

Do not fall at my feet - Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DO NOT FALL AT MY FEET - BABA

In this body, Paadham (feet) is Vishnu Philosophy. Paadham (Feet) is very important for Vishnu. Whenever they start any pooja, they say, "Parameshwarakna Parameshwara Preeyaretham"-shiva -stomach position. When they want to finish the pooja ,they say, " Sarvam Sri Govindaarpanam Masthu, Sri Krishnarpana Masthu" Start & end with the Paadham( feet).

The reason why, I am telling you not to fall at my feet. People who generally come & fall at the feet don't know the reason behind the Paadha namaskaram. This is something like a practice., when they see a religious person. It is a Mahaan's Feet. A Mahaan's feet is so auspicious & has so much value,they do not know.

A MAHAAN , WHEN HE IS N SEVERE PENANCE & IN RIGOUROUS FASTING & VIRADHAM , HIS BODY BECOMES VERY DELICATE & SOFT. IT BECOMES VERY EXTRA SENSITIVE. SO THOSE TIMES, WHEN I AM IN RIGOROUS FASTING & VIRADHAM, IF ANYBODY COMES CLOSE TO ME, DURING THOSE VIRADHAM DAYS , IT WILL BE LIKE AN AVERSION. IF YOU SEE DURING THE VIRADHAM DAYS, BODY WILL BE LIKE A BABY, VERY DELICATE & SOFT . SO ,IT FEELS LIKE NOBODY SHOULD TOUCH. SO, PEOPLE WHO ARE IGNORANT, DO NOT KNOW THE PHYSICAL SUFFERINGS, THE BODY UNDERGOES, WHEN THE NEGATIVE WAVE TOUCHES A POSITIVE BODY. This is the second reason.

Thirdly, When you go to a PERUMAL TEMPLE, they will not show the GOD'S FEET. That is very AUSPICIOUS. The Real Paadha Darshan is a very Rare event in a PERUMAL TEMPLE. They will cover with a KAVACHAM on the Paadham .Because the Paadham is is YADHAASTHAANAM.

Hence a MAHAAN'S FEET has a lot of value. But People dont know it .Just for the sake of falling at the feet, they will fall. Secondly, sometimes, they will press small children to fall at the feet & they will cry .This is only a formality. Sometimes, Certain Mahaans, Madhaadhipathis, some sanyasis, they will cover their feet ,so that others dont touch their feet., They will cover with cloth or else ,when they are walking , 2 people will be behind them. Paramachariar will be sitting far off & will see people, where others will touch him. One way, I feel it is correct, since people dont have the ability to understand , like how they touch Politician's & Film People's feet.

A GURU, DISCIPLE , PADHA POOJA , ALL THESE ARE HIGH PHILOSOPHIES. This society is not yet ready to understand this Philosophy & People who dont understand ,without knowing the philosophy, there is no use coming & falling at the feet. That's why, at Samratchana -Neelankarai, I had kept Paadham, the VISHNU PAADHAM, like in GAYA. Whoever wanted to do PAADHA NAMASKARAM, they can do it there. HENCE PADHA NAMASKARAM IS A HIGH PHILOSOPHY. Next, People are under the wrong impression, that He has to fall & touch the feet only. Wherever a GOD'S OR A MAHAANS FEET IS ON THE EARTH, IF HE TOUCHES THE SAND ,THAT IS MORE THAN ENOUGH. I AM A MAHAAN. I HAVE MET SO MANY MAHAANS. But ,I wont touch their feet. Even. Rathnagiri Swamy is there, I will bow from far & will not touch his feet. Why?? Because EVERYBODY IS MADE DIFFERENTLY, WHETHER THEY ARE RECEPTIVE OR NOT, WE DONT KNOW,! WHY SHOULD WE TORTURE THEM ?

Sometimes, People will come & touch your Feet with Negative Prayers. Sometimes, a few people, will say " I am giving my Disease to you ". Duryodhana fell at Krishna's feet & said " I HAVE GIVEN ALL MY SINS TO YOU". SO KRISHNA SAID LAUGHINGLY, " WHOEVER GIVES ME ANYTHING, I GIVE THEM BACK 10 TIMES" . That's the reason , I tell in the mike , not to touch my feet.

There is so much speciality in the feet. Somebody asked me once, Till the time ,we have see 10 faces ,20 faces of Rakshasas. we have seen Gods also having many faces ,But feet is only TWO. What a Beautiful Point? You would have seen a 1000 head kartha veera Arjun & a 10 head Ravana & a 18 hand Goddess Durga. But Everybody have only 2 legs. have you ever read in the puranas about 1000 legs? No! To make you stand firmly in this world , is this FEET. Since this world is Round, You are standing always with the Balance of Your feet.

SO, THINK GOOD, DO GOOD, SEE GOOD & TALK GOOD. ONLY GOOD WILL COME. GOOD & GOD ARE SYNONYMOUS.

LOVE & BLESSINGS = BABA

Buy the perfect holiday gifts at Shopping.