IndiaDivine.org

Mahaans have no wants -BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

MAHAANS HAVE NO WANTS - BABA

Once, there was a Muslim. He had kept a practice of calling a poor person everyday & giving him food & only then, He used to have his food. One day, He searched & searched ,but he couldnt find anyone. Then after relentlessly waiting on the road for 2 hours. Finally ,He saw an old beggar of 80 years & requested him to come to his house to have food. He was an ordinary beggar & the Muslim placed a Banana leaf & served him food. Before ,he could start eating, He asked the old man to say NAMAZ to ALLAH. The old man said that till his life time, He has not told Namaz ,a single time.

So, this Muslim got angry & said "What,I am calling you from the road & serving you food & You can't even tell NAMAZ, So, I am not giving you food ,You can go". So, the old man said "I am going.If you want to give food or not " & He left from his house. When he was walking away, the Muslim ran & came behind him & asked 'Sorry & requested him to please come back & have food in his house.So, the old beggar said " Just few minutes back only, you sent me away ,Now ,why are you calling me back again". So the Muslim said " ALLAH TOLD ME " THIS OLD MAN ,AT THE AGE OF 80 ,HAS NOT EVEN PRAYED TO ME FOR A SINGLE TIME, BUT I HAVE BEEN GIVING HIM FOOD FOR 3 TIMES REGULARLY. YOU ARE DOING PRAYERS REGULARLY, BUT YOU CAN'T EVEN PUT FOOD FOR HIM, FOR ONE TIME " ?? Hence from that day onwards, th old beggar got BHAKTHI FOR GOD. This is the Truth.

It is not actions, but Thoughts which are more relevant in Sadhana path.So, We don't tell thanks to God for even a small thing. A pure white cloth is there, when you keep a dot of ink on it ,Your eyes will go on the ink dot stain & not on the pure white cloth,which is bright. So, you see only the weakness & not the strength.

Once, Lord Rama, went to take bath in river Ganga. When He was taking Bath, Mother Ganga rose up & was walking towards him & bowed to him with folded hands .Rama asked "Amma, You Mother Ganga God, Why are you bowing to me "? So Ganga said " PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD ,THEY ALL COME & LEAVE THEIR SINS HERE, SO THAT'S WHY, EVEN I LOSE SOME OF MY PURITY. WHEN YOU TOOK BATH HERE, I GOT BACK PURITY"

A Mahaan is a very Rare Gift to the World. HE is a Mobile Temple. Mahaans have no Wants. YOU ARE LIVING FOR YOU , I AM LIVING FOR YOU.

I AM FILLING YOU WITH LOVE & MAKING YOU GOD. AS TIME PASSES ONLY, YOU WILL KNOW THE FRAGRANCE OF THIS FLOWER.

LOVE & BLESSINGS = BABA

Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Greetings.