IndiaDivine.org

Every Problem has a solution

Rate this topic

Guest guest

FOR EVERY PROBLEM ,THERE IS A SOLUTION: = BABA

Somebody asked me, to write in their Autograph. I wrote, "ANYONE LIVES - ONLY ONCE " . That is ,when this body perishes, nobody knows who you are ,they call you a dead body. so, " TRY TO MAKE THE BEST OUT OF LIFE, WITHOUT HURTING ANYONE OR HARMING ANYONE. HAPPINESS IS MAN'S RIGHT.

Don't act to be a normal person, whatever is your culture, whatever your system, follow it. You always think, what others will think about you. Always,You are living for you. Never be afraid of anyone.If you understand somebody is negative, don't rub on the wrong side, But quit his friendship. Keep company of very Good people. That's why there is the English Proverb, "YOU TELL ME WHO YOUR FRIEND IS , & I WILL TELL YOU WHO YOU ARE ". So,You should be in a Good place, in Good companu.You are all Rightfully there in a Good place ,listening & hearing & Reading Good things.

EVERY PROBLEM HAS A SOLUTION:Once,there was a King, since the Minister did some mistake,He ordered him a death sentence, to be hanged to death. When the minister was taken near the hanging rope, He started laughing wildly. The king was perplexed & asked the reason behind his laugh. So ,the Minister told him, that He knew the secret of making the king's horse fly & that you are putting me to death, without even knowing this secret method. The king believed him & asked him, "How long will it take"? He said "One year".

So the king released him & said ,that after one year, If he doesnt make the horse fly, then He will hang him that time. The Minister came home.His wife didnt have any faith.She thought, that they would be taking away his body ,at that time. She was surprised seeing him & asked the reason, The minister told everything & She asked " Honestly, can you make the horse fly? So, the minister said" I don't know , But I told a lie, to escape from death " Wife said" that you have requested for 1 year, you should have asked for 10 years, instead"

So, HE said, that the king would'nt have believed him.Since it was only one year, He gave him the chance" So the wife asked, "What will you do,when you don't make the horse fly ,in a year" So, He said " DON'T WORRY! Within one year, 3 things can happen, either the horse can die ,or the king can die or even, I can die"

SO, FOR ANY PROBLEM, THERE WILL BE A SOLUTION. ,if you know to use your mind effectively. Don't feel Depressed You will find a solution somewhere.

==== BABA

Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Greetings.