IndiaDivine.org

Naga Shakthi -Baba - photo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

NAGA SHAKTHI - BABA

In the Hindu Gods, Gods like Shiva has a snake in his neck, Vishnu will be sleeping on a five headed snake. Murugan means snake.In the hips of Ganesha, is a snake. Karumari Amman has a snake in her head & there is a snake hill there.For everything, there is a snake connected.The snake only needs the help of the God. In this world ,only the snake knows the Breathing pattern & it can understand it & know our Athma's secret place. Now, what you think, your life is not with you.When I say this, can you beleive it? Your life is not with you. How? Mayil Ravana's life was kept hidden in a different place in a parrot. that way, Our Life waves are not with us. This secret, only the snakes know it. Why ,because, the snakes breathing pattern & our breathing pattern are the same. It accounts for the good & bad deeds of our life & takes the life waves to Vaikuntam ,Mecca, Madina,Jerusulam. There is a photo, which came in one of the yagam fires, shiva , parvathi, is in kailash. There is a snake in it. That is Murugan.He is in the form of a snake. When Mahaans do penance ,lot of snakes will come.Crossing the fear of death & conquering death ,this state is there, so that time, many snakes will come & play on your body.

When you normally go for seeing horoscope, they will say, Naga Dosham, Ragu Dosham, Kethu Dosham, Kaala Sarpa Dosham. Kaala Sarpa Dosham means ,when all other grahams fall in b/w Ragu & kethu, like getting caught.They will say that to come out of it difficult. Generally, when there is a problem in the horoscope, whichever astrologer will tell any of this doshams. They will tell to go to Kaalahasthi, Thirunageshwaram. If you reverse Ragu, it will come as gura gura.That is Muruga.Naga Devatha's have so much of power.

Everyone of us are also ,in a way, a snake's structure.What we call the Backbone ,that is also equivalent to the bone in a snake. In Meditative Yogam, what we take it upwards through the backbone.That is Kundalini Shakthi. We have this snake energy (Naga Shakthi) in our body also. The Naga Shakthi's name is Murugan. which is present in everybody, who have born in this world. That is why, it records the Good & Bad Deeds,sins ,which we do, It all accounts all these from our body itself. So, Nobody can escape .When we see the inventory from outside, you can fool & escape, But , when seen from inside ,you cannot fool.

DOSHAM : That is what ,you see in ur life- Dosham 'Snake Dosham' is not that you have killed a snake.It does not occur due to this, the Kundalini Snake (Sarpam) which is there in your body will account for your sins & Good Deeds ,It will not raise you in life & for you to mend & change, it does certain lilas. In one stage, If one person, has done a lot of penance is there, He gets the power ,by the Kundalini Shakthi (snake in the backbone).So that Athma's Sakshathkaram, when that Athma's Brightness crops up, then HE achieves & touches that higher levels. The Breathing air ( Swaasa Kaatru) & the snake's Breathing are interlinked.

That is why, when a MAHAAN is doing penance ,lot of snakes will come in a row, near that place. You see, whichever MAHAAN, Buddha, Mahavira, Gurunanak, If you see in any MAHAAN'S life,when they did penance, a Black snake came & a snake raised its hood. That is why, they got the Shakthi.The reason why, because when they were in Yogam ,their breathing pattern & the snake's breathing pattern is interlinked & it is attracted by it.

FEAR OF DEATH: When SHIVASHANKAR BABA was doing penance in the forests & caves .I have seen many snakes.When I was meditating in Mahendragiri forest in a cave, snake will come & lie on my chest & it will raise its hood. You should not get scared.This ARUL (divine Energy) will spring forth, only when you cross the fear of deathGnanam ,kundalini Shakthi ,will be available only in the higher levels.When you reach these higher levels, the snakes will go & ask for shelter in certain Mahaans, who are in very Higher levels.The snakes will come & play on your body.In this ,there are certain Naga Devathas. They are in the form of snakes.They are all powerful spirits. What they will do is, they will go to a person who does a lot of penance & will go ask for a Wish.It will say , I will be in your Body., I will be in your hand, your hips, your neck, your head, & it will ask for permission to stay there.Person in penance will ask " Okay, I will you place in my body, but then, what good will happen from you. I have come into this world, to do service for GOD.If I give you a place ,what Good will happen ?". So, that Naga devathas will say, "I will do good for whoever come to you" & it will grant this wish. Then, we will give place for the snakes in our body.

Whether you beleive it or not,there are a lot of snakes in my body.When they had taken my photo, you would hv seen it.In my neck, there is a snake, in my hands , in the 5 fingers ,there is a 5 headed snake there.In my head ,there is a snake. A snake in my hips. It can't be seen with the normal eyes. Sometimes, you can see the Jyothi in the photo. I have brought out the existence of a snake in my neck, in one of the photos. These snakes are all very high level Athmas. They by themselves cannot attain moksham. so, It knows the Athma secrets.So, it will take refuge in a Mahaans body & It will sit in the body.Whoever comes to you, it will do good to them.That is ,it will go & do good in our form.Somebody will come & tell to Baba ,that they have a problem, Then they will come & say " Baba, You had come ,You had done the operation & my back ache has stopped'" like this ,they will say. All this , these type of shakthi's do it. The shakthi which is present in our body, go in my form & do good & come back. A Snake knows the Athma waves.The yoga shakthi & the snake connection is there. Wherever a True Mahaan does penance, they will be snakes there.

.. When you are going to Kailash also, there is a place called Yamapattinam.They will say that, when you pass throught the arch, there is no death. In Mount Kailash, it will come in the First Parikrama itself..It's called YamaDhwara ...you will get Arul (Divine Shakthi).This is a step.

Snakes as Security : In the forest, there will be a cave, there would have blocked it with a stone.When you remove the stone, there will be a snake."You can kill me ,if you want" .You should close your eyes & sit down. What is that snake? Whoever is in penance inside, would have kept the snake as a guard.That snake will go inside & ask him, " Can I allow this person inside or not"? Then they will say These snakes are like gate keepers. Then, you can go inside.When you go ,sometimes, they will give darshan or sometimes, what pooja they do, the silver plate, flowers, fragrant things will be there. But, they cannot be seen with our eyes. There is a mantra called Thiraskarani. When they say this mantra, they will become invisible( like in a movie called Mr.India). They will be there only, but to your eyes, they will not be seen.This types of lilas are there.

In the forest, there are flying snakes. It will spit the Nagamani down & will fly in the night.It will be small & blue in colour .It will eat only the air.But, it will be seen only to a very nobler personb's eyes. In kelambakkam, there is a flying snake ,there are people who have seen this snake near the well. Only, if it is there, ,then that's why Kelambakkam has become such a nice place ,with a lot of shakthi. There are so many temples there.Lot of Good will happen. There is a NAGA SHAKTHI. But it will not bite. .So, this is something which is very unique. Snakes are very powerful. You need not be afraid of the snakes.Snakes submit to Truth.

LOVE & BLESSINGS - BABA Baba's - photo attached

Check out Shopping and Auctions

for all of your holiday gifts!