IndiaDivine.org

CHRISTMAS MESSAGE -BABA -photo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

CHRISTMAS MESSAGE = BABA

FOR GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD THAT HE GAVE HIS ONE AND ONLY SON, THAT WHOEVER BELIEVES IN HIM SHALL NOT PERISH, BUT HAVE ETERNAL LIFE, FOR GOD DID NOT SEND HIS SON INTO THE WORLD, TO CONDEMN THE WORLD ,BUT TO SAVE THE WORLD, THROUGH HIM.

JESUS sacrificed his Life to lead people to the way of God.Learn from HIS life, the ability to forgive people, the art of sacrificing the self for the sake of establishing a righteous world. Such powerful words. If someone strikes you on one cheek, show him the other.It is true, people fight only, when you retaliate. If you remain quiet, they will become ashamed of themselves & stop fighting.

The significance of JESUS CHRIST lies in the fact that someone who existed 2001 years back, is still a guiding Light to at least 50% of the world's population. This Force, has been successfully dispelling the darkness, ushering in the Light, implanting thoughts of GOD in people, making them noble, and thus changing the history of the world, and all these were possible by his penance ,sacrifice and compassion.

The aim of celebrating Christmas must be to understand how this child of GOD, GOD's DIVINE Emissary succeeded where others failed. JESUS, a single human being, surrendered HIS whole life to GOD's mission, forfeited everything in the world, and returned alone, to where HE came from. IT IS ON THIS LIFE OF UNSTINTED SACRIFICE THAT THE PHILOSOPHY OF CHRISTIANITY RESTS. That is the reason for the religion's glory.

Everyone believes in the existence of JESUS as a Guiding Light to those who Believe.There is no difference of opinion on this. DEATH IS OF THE BODY ,NOT THE SOUL. HE WHO HAS GOT TRANSFORMED INTO LIGHT, ATTAINS IMMORTALITY. HIS Greatness is in direct proportion to the extent of HIS penance.Then that soul merges with Eternity.

One more belief that exists is the second coming of JESUS CHRIST.The describes the Saviour thus : He will bear my marks on HIS palm and feet and repeat the instructions I give you.JESUS said' Cone unto me, all ye labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest'. That's exactly what I am doing now. I listen to people's grievances and console them. I re-assure them that GOD is present, so there is no need to worry. I affirm that " GOD IS LOVE ; GOD LOVES YOU . ONLY GOD LOVES YOU; GOD LOVES ONLY." I go one step further and state "I am the Path, Truth and Life".

A temple is a brick and mortar construction. If you consecrate a cross within, it becomes a Church; If you install an idol of a Hindu deity, it becomes a temple. I have consecrated JESUS within me. This temple cannot be hammered down.There will be minor differences.Based on what is inside, the name changes. I have Jesus within me.I follow his preachings.I LOVE EVEN THOSE WHO HURL INSULTS AT ME.

A Christian is not born.He is formed by values, Christian virtues.Whoever follows these values is a Christian.The world that must be nourished By Love ,is unfortunately being torn apart by religious strifes. The Enlightened souls will not relish this.

There is only one GOD. The fights that come about in the name of religion must end.Everyone in the world must unite to become one family. We did not take birth by our fancy.The beginning, middle and end of our lives are not in our control.We are witnesses. We have accepted Christ.We should take a vow now to become Good Christians on the lines that JESUS lived and ensure our progress in Life.

We respect all religions & accept all religious doctrines.We have a Church, a Mosque , a Buddha temple, & all temples in our Kelambakkam colony. All through the ages, people have condemned all those sons of GOD who came to save the world.Any acclaim for these messiah's has come only after their deaths. Learn atleast now the cost you have had to pay in return for your mis-behaviour.You have not been able to enjoy their divine presence. Atleast now, realize the Bliss of the Divine Presence of GOD, that is unfolding itself in front of your eyes. Don't miss this opportunity now & you will have no cause for regrets.

HATE THE SIN, BUT NOT THE SINNER. LOVE EVERYONE & BE NOBLE.This is my Message to you on this CHRISTMAS DAY. I pray to God to hasten HIS rule on Earth and Bless all of you in HIS name.

LOVE & BLESSINGS = BABA

Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Greetings.