IndiaDivine.org

GOD is always with you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

.. GOD IS ALWAYS WITH YOU

He thought his dreams were impossible,but God said, "All things are possible."

He was lost and confused. He thought He will never finda solution, but God said, "I will direct your steps."

He almost gave up. He thought he couldn't do it,but God said, "You can do all things."

He almost quit. He thought his efforts weren't worththe trouble, but God said, "It will be worth it."

He thought He will never make it. He thought He didn't have what it takes, but God said, "I'll supply all your needs."

He was worried. He felt trapped beneath a mountainof despair, but God said, "Cast your worries on me."

He thought He couldn't do it, because He wasn't smart enough, but God said, I give you wisdom.

"He suffered from guilt. He was angry at himself for whatHe had done, but God said, "I forgive you."

He disliked myself. He thought that no one loved Him,but God said, "I love you."He wept, because He was lonely, but God said,"I will never leave you or forsake you."God will be with you today.As you open your eyes to a new day, he'll light up the sky with sunshineto remind you how much he loves you.He'll be your strength through every hour. He'll bring you many warm smilesand unexpected pleasures throughout the day.His love will keep you warm and shelter you from all harm.

God will be with you tonight.As you close your weary eyes in sleep, he'll light up the sky with starsto remind you that he's always there for you.He'll watch over you as you sleep, touching your soul with a peacethat could only come from heaven,and filling your dreams with a spark of hope that will remain with you when you awake.

God will be with you .He'll be with you always.And every day, he'll remind you,in many different ways,that he's your eternal light & GOD LOVES YOU & CARES FOR YOU!

Regards - Hema

Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Greetings.