IndiaDivine.org

World is temporary - BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

World is temporary = BABAOnce there was a king.He asked His Guru, "Swamy, Please give me a good Advice."so, the Guru, said" I will write & keep in a small boz. If a situation in your Life comes, such that , you cannot bear life anymore, & when you wish to commit suicide & die & then only, if such a situation comes,Only then, you should open & read it". You should promise me this. So the King agreed to his Guru's promise & said : Okaym, Swamy". So, the Guru wrote & kept in a Box & gave it to the king.The king never opened the Box, cause, only when such a situation comes, when he has to die, then only he has to open. One day, the enemies envisaged battle. In this battle, the King had to escape from His kingdom. He was running & running ... continously.... At last, there was a Mountain peak... After this........, Even, if one more step, He has to only fall down & die. The other side, enemies are chasing . At this stage, He remembers His Guru's words & opens the Box & takes the letter.Because his Guru had told Him so. He sees it & It was written, " EVEN THIS WILL PASS AWAY" that means, You will escape from this difficulty. He was just seeing so Confidently, that His Minister ran & came. & told: " King ,King, Come , our neighbouring people & our people have joined together & chased the enemies.So, you are the king again. So, the King became very Happy.Then the King saw that letter again> " EVEN THIS WILL PASS AWAY " What King's honour He is getting ,also will again , go awayTHIS WILL PASS AWAY" Whoever understands this & Lives Life, Nothing will affect Him. This world is Temporary. Everything is a perishable thing. Whoever understands this Philosophy, Nothing will affect Him. Only the Athma is permanent.

****** REALIZE LIFE IS VERY SHORT. Once a man went to a sage and complained that life was very miserable.The sage looked at the man's horoscope and said," You are going to die in 22 days". The man immediately went to his parents and said " I have not respected you in the past. I have not been a good son to you.I am destined to die in 22 days time. Atleast for these 22 days, I want to be a good son to you.Please bless me." So, saying,he prostrated at his parents feet and obtained their blessings.Then he went over to his wife and said," You have been accomodating me for so many years.I have not been a good husband to you.I have not made you happy even a single day.Henceforth, I will be loving towards you."From that day ,onwards,He was affectionate towards his family & friends.After 22 days time,finding that he was still alive, he went to the sage and said,"Swamy, you said,I will die in 22 days time.But I am still alive." So the holy man, asked him,"How do you feel now??" The man replied" I feel very happy now," The sage said " The moment you knew that you were destined to die in 22 days time,you resolved to change the pattern of your living, Hence, you attained Happiness. We forever remember that Life is very Short. That is why we are happy always and Happier than you".THERE IS BIRTH IN THIS WORLD, THERE IS DEATH IN THIS WORLD, HONESTLY, THERE IS NO BIRTHS & DEATHS . BIRTH & DEATH KEEPS COMING CONSECUTIVELY. SO, REALIZE THAT LIFE IS SHORT, DO NOT WASTE TIME WORRYING OR HUNTING FOR PLEASURES. RESOLVE TO MAKE YOUR LIFE MORE PURPOSEFUL FROM NOW.LIVE FOR THE PRESENT & MAKE THE BEST OUT OF LIFE.THE MOST PRECIOUS TREASURE IN THE WORLD IS IN YOUR HANDS,IT IS THE SOUL.YOU EXERT YOURSELF TO SAFEGUARD WORLDLY RICHES,THEN,WHY ARE YOU FRITTERING AWAY THE PRICELESS TREASURE THAT GOD HAS BESTOWED ON YOU-THE GIFT OF YOUR SOUL??? LEARN TO ASK ON BEHALF OF THE ENTIRE WORLD AND YOU WILL SEE THAT PROSPERITY STARTS POURING IN FULL MEASURE. EVERY BLESSING IS BESTOWED ONLY ON HIM WHO IS PREPARED TO SHARE IT WITH OTHERS.

OUR SAMRATCHANA CHILDREN WILL LIVE A GOOD LIFE, IN WHICHEVER PART OF THE WORLD,THEY GO,. OUR CHILDREN ,WHEREVER THEY ARE ,WILL LIVE HAPPILY.THEY WILL NOT BE AFFECTED BY ANYONE. THEY WILL NOT AFFECT OTHERS ALSO. THIS IS THE NEW PHILOSOPHY OF LIFE. THE COMING YEARS WILL BE A WITNESS ,THAT THIS PHILOSOPHY WINS. = BABA****** BABA IS NOT A MERE MISSIONARY, HE IS A VISIONARY ******BABA GIVES YOU THE CONFIDENCE & COURAGE TO FACE THE OBSTACLES IN LIFE., AN ENTHUSIASM, A CARE, A HAPPY SMILE WITHIN YOUR HEART. TO TELL YOU HE CARES FOR YOU & LOVES YOU A LOT. & HE IS THERE WITH YOU ALWAYS. WITH JUST A MERE THOUGHT OF BABA, BRING A SMILE, A CHEER.Shankaram Shiva Shankaram - Hema

Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Greetings.