IndiaDivine.org

SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF LOVE - BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SPREAD THE MESSAGE OF LOVE = BABA

"IF YOU DONT HAVE THE TIME, I HAVE ALL THE PATIENCE; . IF YOU DONT HAVE THE PATIENCE, I WILL DECIDE THE TIME"

There is a major meaning in these words.If you don't have the time, I have all the patience. If you don't have the patience, I will decide the time.

If you think that you have no time for GOD with your Worldly Pursuits, and if you are ready to wait patiently to attain GOD, then I will be patient. If you think that You cannot wait patiently to attain GOD, if you say that you don't have the patience, then I will decide the time, when You will - faster!

I will Decide the Time, If you say that You don't have the patience to wait for GOD.If you say that you have all the time, I have all the patience to wait for You. That is the Difference.

Whatever You are, If You combine everything, and then, there is something else added to it, that synergetic combination is SHIVA SHANKARAM. What you see makes You feel so amazed, and I am Something beyond these. I mean what I said sometime back. Then Why is Baba specifying 2002 ? Not for the World to accept Me, But Because ,It is not yet ready for the MISSION. I will decide the time too. If you are not ready, I wont even wait for 2002. But you are all not ready.

All Blessings are bestowed by Sriman Narayana in this Physical Form. And so things happen of their own accord to you.

The moment you will step into Samratchana, It is total Bliss. You will know no misery.Whovever Trusts Me, I make Everything happen to them.

As far as Baba is concerned , wherever He is, He does not Miss anything,.Baba is always at home everywhere.You can also become this way.All you have to do is to drop your artificiality and display true love.All of you are very artificial.You are something outside and something else inside.A time will coem when you feel nice about everyone you come across. It has become a formality to shake hands and say'Nice to meet you' when you meet a person for the first time.But you dont truly think so.A time will come. Then you will see everyone as good people.There will be something Good in everyone.When you nurture these feelings, Only then will you rise in spirituality.

SHIVASHANKAR BABA shows the same kind of Love towards everyone.He serves everyone the same way.He does not show any partiality.Whatever I have in hand ,I immediately distribut it to everyone around.He does not indulge in giving to some people, giving to known people, not giving to others.He is the same Himself with everyone.You can learn several good things from me.The day you start imbibing these qualities in Life, from then onwards,, you will be more blissful, more prosperous, more a proper recipient of God's love in this world. Never hate anyone.Try to come out of anger.win over your anger. Be impartial. Root out selfishness.Love everyone.Always Love everyone equally. If you inculcate all these, you will lead a life of absolute bliss. Never hate anyone.This is the first lesson.

Dont ever Judge anyone.Never say" this person is good, that person is bad'.Dont pass judgements on anyone .to Jesus says in Bible' Like you judge others, there is a Mega power above that is judge you. I fyou speak about someone, then others will also speak about you.,You seem to forget this. Even God passes his judgement. People pass judgements ,while living, -this person is bad, he is heinous. Who are we? What do we know about anyone? We dont know anything about anyone. When God Himself waits so patiently to pass His judgement,it is wrong of you to judge others. So, Stop passings judgements. GOD IS THERE TO PASS JUDGEMENT FROM ABOVE.

You do your duTy. Dont expect anything from anyone.Why do you get angry? Why do you feel hatred? You are expecting some thing. You wish for something to come from someone,to happen through someone,When you dont receive or when it does not happen,you get irritated and angry. Dont have any expectations. Then, there is no problem. THIS IS MY PHILOSOPHY. If you follow this, it is really good for you.

BABA is not in a position to be easily understood.I will give you coffee to drink, i will give you food to eat, I will do everything for you, I will form my opinion about you, But I will not transgress from my qualities. i will never be partial or behave in one way,if you are good to me, or differently if you are not good.I will only make you realize ,where you stand.

I AM CONTROLLED ONLY BY LOVE ALONE, Not for your riches or for your status,Be Whatever you are Rich or poor, I will accept You , as you are. Drop the artificiality.YOU DONT HAVE TO HAVE WISDOM TO UNDERSTAND LOVE,THIS IS A HEARTFELT MATTER

YOU CAN LOVE ME ONLY WITH LOVE, YOU CAN HATE ME ONLY WITH LOVE, WITHOUT REASON OR RHYME OR WITHOUT KNOWING THE REASON WHY, YOU CAN THINK OF ME ONLY WITH LOVE,,AND YOU WILL FIND YOURSELF THINKING OF ME ALWAYS, BECAUSE YOUR SOUL RECOGNIZES ME, FOR WHO I AM.

LOVE IS GOD , GOD LOVES YOU, ONLY GOD LOVES YOU,GOD ONLY LOVES......GOD CARES FOR YOU!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! I INVITE EACH ONE OF YOU TO COME FOR THE FAMILY EVENT -NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS AT SAMRATCHANA. FOOD FOR EVERYONE & DIFFERENT CULTURAL PROGRAMMES .

MY LOVE & BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL --BABA

photo attached

Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Greetings.