IndiaDivine.org

BABA BECKONS YOU -New Year 2002 -photo

Rate this topic

Guest guest

BABA BECKONS YOU - NEW YEAR 2002

MY DEARMOST DEVOTEES !!

LOVE & BLESSINGS & NEW YEAR GREETINGS TO ALL OF YOU !! Ongi Ulagalandha Utthaman Perr paadi - Magizha Innumore Putthaandhu Malardhirukkiradhu.Narayanan Namakkeaa Pugazh Tharuvaan." "Yaam Pettra Perum Peru , Ivvulagu pera Venduvanea" ' .I offer Thanks to GOD who offered this Bliss to me.

SAMRATCHANA IS WORLD'S ENVY , GOD'S PRIDE. As the Year 2001 is coming to an end & a new year 2002 is going to start. MY PHILOSOPHY is: YOU WILL HAVE EVERYTHING, BUT YOU SHOULD HAVE THE DETACHMENT TO SAY YOU DON'T NEED ANYTHING. THIS IS TRUE PENANCE. THIS IS THE TRUE STATE OF MIND.

Different Countries, Different Cultures,Different Faces, Different Languages, Different Habits. My World tour has made me to realize our SAMRATCHANA'S ACHIEVEMENTS. What LIFE'S PHILOSOPHIES , which I have put to use are THE BEST, MOST USEFUL, MOST LOVING, MOST IMMEDIATE & MOST SIMPLE & I FEEL HAPPY seeing & Experiencing it.

SAMRATCHANA'S Journey is going in the Right Direction. From -MANNADI ,BESANT NAGAR, NEELANKARAI, VENGALERI, KELAMBAKKAM. SAMRATCHANA'S Worldly service is one which is required for TODAY'S WORLD. SAMRATCHANA is a GOD'S DIVINE UMBRELLA. SAMRATCHANA will come up in 48 centres in Different Countries worldwide by 2002.

Today's Modern World is searching & wandering for Happiness.We have been Immersed in happiness.AT SAMRATCHANA,There is no distinction of Religion, caste, creed, Rich or poor, male or female .I see everyone of YOU the ATHMA. I respect all Religions & religious doctrines ,We have a Church ,a Mosque , Buddha temple & all temples. The World is ,but one Big family.

A song is sung : IN A WORLD DESIRING GOLD, A LIFE THAT DESIRES ME; IN A WORLD SEARCHING FOR TREASURE , MY LIFE THAT SEARCHES FOR A LOVING HEART. This is the statement I can make on Everyone in Samratchana.

RAMARAJYAM is not one of the Resorts. For those NOBLE SOULS, who wish to progress,It is the ONLY & LAST RESORT. SREE RAMARAJYAM IS FOR THE PROTECTION OF DHARMA.At RAMARAJYA, There is no INMATE(s) , Only SOULMATE(s). They should mate the SOLE MATE who is INMATE in everyone.

BE LOVING TOWARDS EVERYONE, EVEN TO YOUR ENEMY. HATE THE SIN,BUT NOT THE SINNER. LIVE NATURALLY. CONQUER ANGER, HATRED, SELFISHNESS, ARROGANCE,EGO. RESPECT YOUR PARENTS.TAKE CARE OF YOUR BROTHERS & SISTERS. DO YOUR DUTIES PROPERLY. WORK & TAKE CARE OF YOUR FAMILY. GOD IS WITHIN YOU. GOOD AND GOOD ARE ONE THE SAME. BE GOOD TO EVERYONE & REALIZE THE DIVINITY WITHIN YOU.

FOR A TRUE DEVOTEE OF GOD, THERE CAN BE TESTS ,BUT NO FAILURE. WE ARE CLOSE TO GOD. WE HAD BEEN CLOSE TO GOD. WE ARE ALWAYS CLOSE TO GOD. WE SHOULD KNOW THE ROLE WE HAVE TO PLAY IN SHAPING THE DESTINY OF THIS WORLD.

WITH MY PRAYER TO GOD, THAT HE SHOULD BLESS YOU WITH EVERYTHING THAT IS GOOD, I SHOWER WORSHIP ON HIS LOTUS FEET , WITH THE GARLAND OF MY SOUL. PUTHAANDU VAAZTHUKKAL ! - NEW YEAR WISHES TO ALL OF YOU.

I WELCOME YOU ALL FOR THE SAMRATCHANA FAMILY FUNCTION- NEW YEAR CELEBRATION AT KELAMBAKKAM, FOOD FOR EVERYONE & DIFFERENT CULTURAL PROGRAMMES. & Samratchana family members from Different parts of the World have come for the New year.

WELCOME ! MY DEAR DEVOTEES , COME & PARTAKE THE BLISS!

LOVE IS GOD ; LOVE ALL , LOVE IS ALL . MY BLESSINGS TO YOU & I LOVE YOU ALL = BABA

Baba's photo attached

Send your FREE holiday greetings online at Greetings.