IndiaDivine.org

Globalisation of Hearts -BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

GLOBALISATION OF HEARTS - BABA

People are now talking about Global Warming of the world. OUR GLOBALISATION IS THE GLOBALISATION OF THE SPIRITS, GLOBALISATION OF THE HEARTS, GLOBALISATION OF THE MIND. OUR GLOBAL WARMING IS THE AFFECTING & WARMTH WITHIN THE VARIOUS SOULS ALL OVER THE GLOBE.

GOD'S DIVINE RULE , RAMARAJYAM IS GOING TO BLOOM. All of YOU are GOD's Children, doing SERVICE. SAMRATCHANA has come to practise the Language of the SOUL. Our Vedas is LOVE.Our Success has already been written, because our victory is Dharma's Victory."DHARMATHINN VAZHVUDHANAI SOODHU KAVVUM, MARUPADI DHARMAM VELLUM" - is our RAMARAJYA's PHILOSOPHY. SREE RAMARAJYAM is for the Protection of the DHARMA.

"Ellorum Amara Nilai Eydhum nilai, India ulagirku Alikkum, aam, India ulagirku alikkum" --This Godly message it going to come true. Love is transformed into Grace. What the Globalisation I mean, is What I have, I give it to you,What you have, you give it to me.The Only way is LOVE. So, The barrier to SPIRITUAL GLOBALISATION is Lovelessness. Since we became Loveless persons, we have not been able to share it.

GOD understands only one Language, the Language of LOVE. LOVE is experienced by very few, rare people ,Because TRUE LOVE demands many things, before we can experience it. If our mind is full of anti-love attitudes, it is impossible for Love to exist.It cannot exist with HATRED, JEALOUSY, ANGER, POSSESIVENESS, EGO. If we come to know what REAL LOVE is, and Live Life as Love, We will come to know the ETERNAL LIFE & FRAGRANCE of a BUDDHA, JESUS, MOHAMMED NABI & the whole Poetry that follows such a Loving Heart, the Whole Grace, the Whole Benediction. Not only is such a person BLISSFUL, HE becomes a Blessing to the Whole Universe.

SHIVASHANKAR BABA is such a Simple person, who appears ordinarily externally, is able to fascinate several thousands of people, all over the world. HE is able to spread happiness around, does good & inspires People to do Good deeds. How? WITH HIS LOVE ! Why should I do you Good? YOU are related to me BY YOUR SOUL. That is why, People throng to my Presence.That is the secret ot my SPIRITUAL PERSONALITY.

Considering SHIVASHANKAR BABA, You the ATHMA, not the man or woman. All of You are GOD;s children doing Service in the kingdom of God. Why I maintain relationships? This is my way of showing you my LOVE. I interact at your level, at your age group, according to your mental maturity. THIS IS MY DIVINE COMPASSION. Because, I know who you are? & I know who am I? I am trying to build a better rapport between YOU & ME , so that a TIME WILL COME, when you will really work for me with a Whole Hearted Dedication. That is my PHILOSOPHY of Working. .A Jeevan Mukthan , a totally Liberated person can take as many connections as possible.This is what is DIVINE BLISS. It is like a satellite.A TRUE MAHAAN has a lot of Shakthi. A MAHAAN is a very Rare gift to the World.HE is a Mobile Temple. Mahaans have no wants.

ATMA has no weight. Dont try to evaluate Persons, who cannot be evaluated .ATMA has no weight. If you have any doubt, When I am in Divine Ecstasy, & in the Athma State, When I am dancing. I am 80/85 kg. You wont hear the thumping sound.Even, if a small child jumps, you will hear the jumping sound.When in the ATMIC SENSE, you wont feel the weight. I become weightless.I have proved it so many times. Once in Mannadi, Shakuntala Venkatraman Ammaiyar had written a song on Muruga, & they were singing that song " YEZHU PADAI VEEDHU"(7 house of muruga). A verse will come " CHINNA KUZHANDAIYAAGA VANDHU, KURUMBUGAL SEYGIRAI, NEE MURUGA" ( Muruga, You come as a small child & do naughty pranks).I was sitting on a high chair & was speaking, when that song was sung, I just twisted & fell on Ammaiyar's lap, from such a height. I was 80/85 kg, & when people asked her how much weight she felt, she said, it was 8/ 10 kg,was like a small baby" .It is possible .If you see, When you go into the ATHMIC LEVEL, whoever it is, Be it BABA or anyone. everyone will get animals sound. If it is Muruga, you get Peocock sound.When it is Ayappa/ Shiva -you will get the sound of Tiger.When it is Ambal, you get hissing sound of snake. When it is Ganesha, you get the sound of Elephant.When it is Anjaneya,It comes with a monkey. This is the VEHICLE OF THE SOUL. These are the BHAVAS.

So, when a Mahaan sees you, touches you ,when he gives you food from his hand or prasadam from his hand, you get the Divine Energy. & shows HIS LOVE & CARE FOR YOU.There is no distinction of religion/ caste/creed in Spirituality. This is his DIVINE COMPASSION for you.

Make the BEST OUT OF LIFE TODAY.Don't bother about the split milk of yesterday. Don't bother about the suspense of Tomorrow. MAKE THE BEST OUT OF THIS MOMENT.,because, this is Real.This is the GIFT OF GOD. GOD has given you the PRESENT time as a PRESENT FOR YOU. So start living in the Present. " ANYONE LIVES - ONLY ONCE", Try to make the Best out of Life, without hurting anyone or harming anyone.When this body perishes, nobody knows who you are ,they call you a dead body.

GLOBALISATION OF THE SPIRITS, HEARTS, & MIND .;,AFFECTION & WARMTH WITHIN THE VARIOUS SOULS ALL OVER THE GLOBE..It's all Electromagnetic pull between 2 Athmas.That is what is attracting the People. You will see the Expansion of this in the Coming Years. Now SAMRATCHANA IS GROWING IN A GEOMETRICAL PROGRESSION. A QUANTITATIVE GROWTH OF THE SAME QUANTITATIVE PHILOSOPHY

I AM FILLING YOU WITH LOVE & MAKING YOU GOD . AS TIME PASSES ONLY, YOU WILL KNOW THE FRAGRANCE OF THIS FLOWER.

LOVE & BLESSINGS = BABA

Send FREE video emails in Mail.