IndiaDivine.org

Punarabi Maranam Punarabi Jananam -Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

PUNARABI MARANAM PUNARABI JANANAM = BABA

Spirituality is the game of the thought. Actions are immaterial. There is no speech in Spirituality. Everything will happen from mind.

The second thought is Mahaans are born in one place & attain samadhi in a different place. PUNARABI MARANAM PUNARABI JANANAM. An ATHMA is not that it is born & dies in the same place .It takes many births ,it keeps wandering here & there in this world. So, the thought waves, it takes in , in that stride.

Shirdi SAI BABA was moving from Hyderabad towards Shirdi. People asked him "Why are you going to this place "?. Then ,He showed a palc e, & asked them to dig that place. There below was a lighted lamp & there was a skeleton sitting in Padmasan. So SAI BABA said, " In my previous birth, i was KABIRDAS. This is my GURU's Samadhi. That is why, I came in search of this place.

Swamy RAGHAVENDRA was born in Bhuvanagiri near Chidambaram in Tamil Nadu & he attained samadhi at Mantralaya, in Andra Pradesh, near river Tunghabadra. From Chidambaram ,He went to Andra Pradesh , in Athoni Taluk, which was a very dry place. He asked the Nizam to grant him this place, Mantralaya. The Nizam said " I have many places near the Godavari river, which is a very nice fertile place. Why are you asking for this dry place. "? So, Raghavendra said " When I was Prahlad , in my previous birth, I had done yagams here. There is no failure here & only victory. That is why, I need this place only. He showed a stone & instructed to build a Thulasi Maadam for Him. & asked to Build a Brindavan there. Everyone asked "Why"? He said ," When RAMA was in exile in forest ( vana vaasam), He sat on this stone. Since he stood for upholding Dharma . & His samadhi is at the same place.

In the worldly sense, Can you beleive it? Prahlad came before so many 1000's of years & RAMA came before 3000 years. THIS IS SPIRITUALITY. These are all the Spiritual Contacts, All are ATHMA RELATED . All of you , who are coming to me are ATHMA RELATED . A Jeevan mukthan ,a totally Liberated soul, can take as many connections as possible. This is what is Divine Bliss.

Vallal Ramalinga Adigal attained Samadhi at Vadalur on Thai Poosam day on Jan 30th. He merged with Lord Muruga as a Jyothi . VALLALAR rendered the Thiruvarutba- He sang " Arul Perum Jyothi, Arul Perum Jyothi, Thani Perum Karunai, Arul Perum Jyothi "

A MAHAAN IS A VERY RARE GIFT TO THE WORLD. HE IS A MOBILE TEMPLE. MAHAANS HAVE NO WANTS .

Ungal Anaivarukkum Anbum Aseervadham

LOVE & BLESSINGS = BABA

Auctions Great stuff seeking new owners! Bid now!