IndiaDivine.org

IT recession info

Rate this topic

Guest guest

SANKARAM SIVA SANKARAM

my dear samratchanites,

hope everyone are doing great by the grace of Baba, well i thought that the economic recession which has spread over the world has mainly affected the IT revolution. so this is ocured - the aftermath of 9/11 attacks enjoy

with warm regards

-madhu

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

written and composed by a laid off Software Programmer Engineer

Bcos of this economic slowdownWe Engineers's have to keep our heads down..Where ever we go, our face wears a frown..Not knowing when we'll be thrown down !!!!!!!!

Mails from girlfriends have slowed downWe've lost from our heads, the valuable IT crownDreams once soared to the height of the moonNow searching for a job even in the hot noon !!!!!!!

New house, new cars, all dreams are shattered"I knew this wud happen" a father-in-law mutteredOur frequent flier miles are badly hitForeign visit boasts have gone down a bit !!!!!

Engineer's were once the preferred bridegroomNow there's no scope for even being a groomNever forget the days when we used to fly so highCoz the only thing now left in life is to sigh!!!!!!!!

Don't worry for whatever happened to ITNow you got a better option not to declare IT*Drop all the courses from NIIT, SSI etcTerrorism, Attacks served as hot tea,

You've a better option now in TALIBAN & LTTE.SANKARAM SIVA SANKARAM

Madhusudhan Devareddy,

630, Merrick St, Apt # 307,

Detroit, Michigan, USA-48202-3950,

Phone: 313 - 832- 9418 (Home)

313 - 673 - 4248 (Cell)

Send FREE Valentine eCards with Greetings!