IndiaDivine.org

Mana Kovilukku Mudhalil Varugirean -BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

MANA KOVILUKKU MUDHALIL VARUGIREAN - GOD WILL COME FIRST TO THE TEMPLES OF HEART. = BABA

Only Thoughts form Life. GOD is nothing & nobody. You can see HIM as anything. You can perceive HIM in whatever way you want. When you reach across to HIM with Love, HE acknowledges & responds.

To get Nagalinga flower is very difficult. Many would not have seen this flower. It will be covered from outside in white colour. Inside, it will look like a Temple Gopuram. This Nagalinga flower is very auspicious & special flower for Lord Shiva.But, it won't be so easily available. Generally, these trees will be there in temples only. They will not keep this in houses.If you are bringing this flower from the temples, do put some Money in the temple Hundi & then bring it. since it will be a sin to take from the temple's property.

When I take a Nagalinga flower & put into the avirbagam of the Yagam/ Homam, whichever Shivan is there in this world, I bring everyone into my mind, Kedarnath,Badrinath,Amarnath,Kailash,Chidambaram,Kanchipuram,Kalahasthi,Thiruvanaikaaval, Thiruvannamalai, Rameshwaram ,Kasi & other Shivan temples that I have seen & I bring it into my mind & put every Nagalinga flower into the yagam. & finished my pooja. I never opened my mouth & uttered a single word. I had closed my eyes & sat & did pooa. If you ask, that doing this type of pooja, is there a result ? It is there.

That way, Saakkiya Nayanar was throwing stones on Shiva. People seeing him, thought he was a madman. But ,he told Shiva ,that the stones were flowers & He was putting the stones on Shiva. The king of Pallava kingdom built a magnificient Kailasa nathar temple at Kanchipuram & marked a day for Kumbhabhishekam. Lord Shiva came in his dream & said " I can't come on the day of your Kumbhabhishekam, as I have given a date to somebody else on that day". Pallava king was very surprised. Shiva is going to a temple built by someone. & He had asked him to postpone the day of his temple Kumbhabhishekam. He was wondering who could it be & was wandering & searching & He went near the person sitting under a tree & asked " Lord Shiva told that you have built a temple ,I have come to have darshan of that temple & He asked "Where is the temple "?.

Hearing this, Saakkiya Nayanar laughed & said "What temple I built also, that Sudalai Andi(Shiva) accepts as a temple, is it? He asks. The king did'nt understand & requested an explanation. Then Nayanar said " I am a vagabond .Just to pass my time, I sat under this tree & imagined, the first day, I put the foundation for the Shiva temple, second day, I built the walls , third day, I built the Gopuram & I kept the Shivan Statue & did Pradishtai. I told that today is te Temple Kumbhabishekam to Shiva".

So, the Lord has accepted the temple which was built by the mind & He said that He will come later to the Kailasa Nathar temple, built out of stone. BHAGWAN SAID " MANA KOVILUKKU MUDHALIL VARUGIREAN ". GOD WILL COME FIRST TO THE TEMPLES OF THE HEART. This is a TRUE event in History.

A True Devotee, When He loves GOD truly, When he calls out to GOD, GOD has come.When your being yearns for GOD, tears roll down non-stop in your Love of GOD. When the tears from your heart are dense enough, God will come in a split second to you. GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF EVERYTHING. When you reach across to HIM with Love, HE acknowledges & responds.

Even when People around you are stinging scorpions, You be the SAVING SAINT.Hate the Sin, But not the Sinner. LOVE GOD FOR THE SAKE OF LOVING HIM & Don't fear GOD.

LOVE & BLESSINGS - BABA

Sports - Sign up for Fantasy Baseball