IndiaDivine.org

Shiva Shankar Baba

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear Sir,

Ref:your unwarranted reference to our dear Shiva Shankar Baba in your esteemed magazine.

I hope by now you must have received a number of mails from His devotees living throughout the world. Do you think that so many people will get offended by your article without any meaning in it? And do you know that all those people are only youngsters mouleded by Him? They are all fully dedicated children and working abroad but living with Him in heart. Do you think that it is possible by any ordinary man who is only a comedian(?)

He is a Mahan doing a lot of service to mankind. He serves people without finding any difference between a Hindu, Muslim or a Christian; young or old; male or female; rich or poor; and belonging to any caste or creed. He loves every living being from His heart. He has adopted so many villages and doing medical service, giving their children tuition, teaching them tailoring, computer, typewriting shorthand and many hand works everything free of cost! He has created a Paradise on Earth at Kelambakkam. You must see it to believe it!

More than anything else He is not reacting to your insulting remarks which itself is a proof that He is a Great Person! I should tell you one thing. If you want to criticise a book, you must first read it thoroughly many times and then only you can become a critic otherwise you are doing injustice to your intelligence! So I request you to visit His place, know Him thoroughly and understand the truth!

Mrs.Vidya Santhanakrishnan,

Ramarajya,

Kelambakkam.

Try FREE Mail - the world's greatest free email!