IndiaDivine.org

Meera's Love for Krishna

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

LOVE GOD = BABA

"YOU CAN LOVE ME ONLY WITH LOVE, YOU CAN HATE ME ONLY WITH LOVE. WITHOUT RHYME OR REASON, OR WITHOUT KNOWING THE REASON WHY, YOU CAN THINK OF ME ,ONLY WITH LOVE, & YOU WILL FIND THAT YOU ARE THINKING OF ME ALWAYS, BECAUSE YOUR SOUL RECOGNISES FOR WHO I AM "

So, Long, you were falling in love with human beings, now learn to rise in your Love of God. Kaadhalaagi Kasindhu Kanneer malgi........

You love being loved ,don't you? The Almighty like a child loves to be loved.More importantly ,He loves it, when love for Him is expressed. He loves us exhibiting our love for Him. He cares for you much more than your worldly parents can care for you. And, what better way to do it ,than to call Him often.Over a point of time,you will find that the Lord's name is constantly ringing in your heart & soul.God is ready to undergo anything for the sake of Love & looks for an ongoing relationship, flooded with the bliss that only love can bring. Whoever showered wholesome Love on the Lord was treated specially ! God kept a constant vigil over their every activity & walked their way for them. = BABA

MEERA'S love for Krishna-

Kannukku Theriyaadha kadavul Meedhu Bhakthi vaikkalaam, Kaadhal Kollalaama ? You can keep devotion for God,not seen by the eyes, But can you Love God ? - Meera Bai had given this doubt to their parents, Poonayagn & Chandramukhi.

Meera had loved Krishna since, whe she was a small child. She had always kept a small krishna statue with her.She will play with it, she will caress it, she will sing with it, dance & will talk with the statue & derive happiness. In the night, while sleeping also, she will be hugging Krishna's statue.

Her parents thought that it was a small kid's play. Which child does not play with a doll? She would feel that the Krishna statue has life & she will talk with Krishna, & as though He has replied ,she will laugh, & she will think that Krishna has not spoken & she will get angry with Krishna .All this is a small kid's play only ? thought her parents.

But, Meera was a different child.She felt the Krishna statue as a living person. That Krishna also, was not just a friend, But He was a intimate lover. He was a permanent resident in her heart .In that small age only, Meera had the ignorance of accepting krishna (statue) as her husband. She was always immersed in the thoughts of Krishna.She deemed Krishna as her Lover & Husband. Meera said ," Krishna is speaking to me, He is singing for me, He is dancing to my songs,He is holding my hands & playing with me.He has become one with me.I can see it.I can understand it.I can experience it from every cell of my inner heart. This is my personal experience. If you cannot understand it, it is not my fault.As far as i am concerned ,my experience is True."

Is this possible ? We do pooja for the God's statue, shower flowers, sing songs & bhajans & stotras, do nivedhanam (prasadam).But we think, that God accepts all this & later we only eat all the prasadams. We involve in Bhakthi as an imaginative feeling only, But do we involve ourself through our body ? Sometimes, we experience ecstasy.But, that is due to the result of the commitment of our devotion. But, how can you expect to involve yourself in Real life ? Meera's parents were very confused.

They used to call her a mad girl (Paithiyam).People in her village felt pity at her madly state. Her parents also were very worried at her state.

There was a king called KumbaRana,In a small city, Mewar ,in North India. He had heard about Meera & He respected her devotion very much.He sent a message that He wished to marry Meera.Already ,the king had 2 wives.Both of them were very much involved in worldly life ,but they were not interested in God's pooja & service. Basically, Rana, being a Religious person, felt that Meera will be a Best example for his Spiritualistic search. Meera's parents also felt that Rana was the best choice to marry & to remove the complaints of people.

Rana promised Meera,that he will not be an hindrance to her spiritualistic service, due to her oncoming involvement in family life. Also, Meera heard a voice in her dream, " KumbaRana respects your Godly feelings, basically because He also is a spiritualist.Especially ,He has pure love for Krishna. Your Involvement in family life will not in anyway, be a hindrance to your Krishna Pooja. Just, think of the Gopis.They all were involved in family life, they had husband, children, house maintainence, cooking & they had accepted all family responsibilities. But, still, they never forgot Krishna's service & didnt leave it. They loved Krishna very deeply, & their Love never ever changed a bit, even, with involvement in family life. You also, can live like that.Kumbharana will help you a lot in growing & furthering Krishna's devotion. So, You will only benefit & derive lots of happiness in marrying him."

Meera's mind became very clear.It seemed like Krishna only, came & told in her dream. She agreed to marry Rana, since she felt that Rana was also a devout devotee & He also was composing Krishna's songs like her. Meera & KumbaRana's wedding was conducted very grandly & the whole city was boisterous. Having got such a nice wife, Rana's happiness knew no bounds.He built a separate Krishna temple for her.He built separate buildings, near the temple,to facilitate accomodation for the devotees & those who did bhajans. He also built choultries for people to stay freely for God's service. He made special arrangements for the devotees who came & saw to it that no lapse was there in it.

Meera was very independent, without any disturbance, composed many new songs on Krishna, gave life to it with her music.People who heard it were involved in heart & soul with ecstasy & happiness, hearing her melodious Krishna songs.She used to sing Krishna's songs with her tambura music.

But, people who didnt understand the strength of her devotion, accused that Rana was offering her too much of comforts ,beyond limits. Especially, the eldest queen accused him, "Instead of the time & money which you are spending on the Bhajan groups, you could spend it on general service of the State." Also, the younger queen Oodha, felt that the men who are inthe bhajan troupes had come there, not for the sake of devotion, but were all coming only to savour the beauty of Meera. They told all this & put dust into the king's mind. & she pointed that the younger queen's younger brother also had joined her bhajan troupe.

The king, KumbaRana also began to suspect Meera. But, Meera was very clear & she explained her position. " Since a small child, I had decided that my job will be being devoted to God & singing Krishna's glory. Apart from the fact, that you married me, all others are duty bound responsibilities only, & they are not be kept permanently in the mind, & not to change myself according to the occassion. Devotees sing along with me. I see everyone of them as Krishna's devotees. Who are they? What is their status? Whether they belong to low class or high class? I don't know to see any difference in them. The reason is , Krishna has filled my entire heart. I can only see Krishna's Roopam in the people & the scenes ." Rana realised his mistake & asked for forgiveness.

That day, was Gokulashtami ,Krishna's Birthday.They had organised a very grand festival for krishna ,also called Yadhu Nandanan, Yashoda Baalan, Giridhari. Hundreds of devotees were singing Krishna's bhajans filled with ecstasy.The Krishna statue seemed like it had life.Krishna with his enchanting smile, with his attractive eyes filled with love & compassion was standing so majestically & looking so ever increasingly beautiful !

Meera with her tambura in her hand, had lost herself in singing Krishna's songs. The tears from her eyes indicated the depth of her love in her heart. There was so much of devotion in her voice & she was singing continously & very enthusiastically. Meera got up & walked into the inner sanctum ( Garbha graham) ,where Krishna's statue was there. In a flash, there was a Lightning. The inner sanctum lit like a 1000 crore sun's rays. Inside ,Meera was touching Krishna .When all were seeing, the sannidhi doors closed by itself. In a shocl, everyone were dumb struck with silence.

After a few minutes, the sannidhi doors opened & Meera was not to be seen. The saree which she had worn was on the Krishna's statue.But, her songs could be heard & Now ,there was music from Krishna. MEERA (Jeevathma) merged with KRISHNA (Paramaathma).

GOD is a life force with vibrant energy running through Him. What He expects from you is Love, rather than respect or worldly affection. He yearns & pines for your Love. God loves to hear the expressions of your love for him. Express your Love to God, without any inhibitions. Declare your love for God in every thought, word & action of yours! = BABA

SHANKARAM SHIVA SHANKARAM

CHANT & BE HAPPY & BASK IN THE WARMTH OF GOD'S LOVE

Try FREE Mail - the world's greatest free email!