IndiaDivine.org

A Caring shoulder -BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

A Caring shoulder = BABA

In this world ,Mahaan's come as God's Workers..They have no work.God selects certain Athmas & makes them their Representatives & He solves People's problems in this world.He has kept a time for it. There is a Paramaathma Vasthu which unites You & ME. This is the one which is accomplishing all this .

TRUE SERVICE TO GOD should come from the Heart. It is the purity of your thoughts. If you Truly work for God, God will come in any form & He will still continue to look after your wants.If you learn to cry for God & learn to do service to God, you also can become God.For the God's Footprints to be in your Heart, your heart should become soft & compassionate & loving. & your heart should not be like a stone. Wipe out anger, violence, hatred ,enmity ,ego & negative thoughts from your heart. & be more loving & compassionate towards everyone.

Thirupaanai Azhwar was crying & was moaning that ,since He was in a very backward class, he was not able to see God & He won't be able to get God's Divine Grace. & He was always thinking of Sriranganathar & crying from the other side of the cauvery river in Srirangam. He used to cry & sing , " GOD, Won't I have the good fortune of seeing You & get your Divine Blessings & do service for you"

CAN ANYTHING HAPPEN WITHOUT GOD KNOWING IT. WHEN A TRUE DEVOTEE CRIES FOR GOD & CALLS OUT FOR HIM FROM ANYWHERE, GOD WILL IDENTIFY HIM.

Lord Ranganathar called the chief priest of the temple & said "You go & Bring Thirupaanai Azhwar here. He will say that He won't come. But still ,you have to bring him forcefully, by carrying him on your shoulders & bring him to my sannidhi"

So, that priest who so religiously doing pooja at the temple sannidhi, went on God's request & brought him ,holding him on his shoulders. & Thirupaanai Azhwar sang tht " The eyes which have seen my Dear Beloved Lord Sriranganathar should not see anything else" & he sang just 10 songs only. He sang that He should not see anyother thing after seeing God & He merged with the Lord & became one with the Lord.

He never did anything big. He was on the other side of the cauvery river, He was having a complex about himself ,because he was from a backward class & about his devotion & whether God will accept him or not, & he was just crying & singing. & always longing to see & experience the love of the Lord. That is all. Bhagwan identified his True Love & devotion & called him to his sannidhi.

So, You should not think that when you go to Tirupathi or Mukthinath or Kailash or Srirangam only, You will God's Divine Grace. You be wherever you are. If your Love & devotion to God is True. Then God will send someone, even if by carrying on their shoulders, they will make you reach God. This is what you should learn from Thirupaanai Azhwar's Life.

Whoever showered wholesome love on the Lord was treated specially . God kept a constant vigil over their every activity & walked their way for them. God Loves everyone ,irrespective of caste/ creed /status/ gender/ age.There is no distinction of caste/ creed in spirituality. I feel very happy when i come across people who are more devout than me. I appreciate every Christian who reads the Bible & behaves in a disciplined manner. I welcome every Muslim who diligently prays & is good to everyone.

"Naan Kanda Narayananea Nattra vathin Poorananea, Yen azhudaai"=== "Nenja Kanagallu negizhndu negizhndhu Uruga " This is the True crying for God ,without any motive ,just for the True Love of God. When your being yearns for God, Tears roll down non-stop in your Love of God. When the tears from your heart are dense enough, then God will come in any form & He will still continue to look after your wants. God will take care of everything.

I can understand your feelings of Love & faith for me, being Miles apart....I cherish Your Love & Care. I am always with you, within you. I am never far from you . Be Happy! BABA LOVES YOU AND CARES FOR YOU !

LOVE & BLESSINGS - BABA

Send your messages & questions to Baba at : smrtchnaDo You ?

Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards®