IndiaDivine.org

MY Death Experience - BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

MY DEATH EXPERIENCE = BABA -. 9.4.2001

The third day, after our Sivashankara poorana Brahmam temple kumbhabhishekam, I underwent a death experience.on 9.4.2001. Already,I had my first death experience on Jan 26th 1984.And now, in April 2001, another death. On 9th night, i was dying, I was talking to my Athma in the mirror, like the way Vallalar did.

When I started feeling death, I talked to myself that day ,on 9th April 2001 "I have completed the task for which I came. I have no regrets.I am ready to leave this world.".as if I was bidding farewell. i am talking to my own spirit in the mirror. On 9th night, I was dying, so i took a paper & in the process of dying, I started writing something & kept it in my pocket. So, then only, everyone will see in the morning. I mean what i am talking. This was the letter which I wrote.

9.4.2001 - Monday midnight

I am feeling, that I will suddenly die. The third day ,Jesus came to life. Today is the third day of the temple kumbhabhishekam.All these days, shivashankar has utilized this stoola body to complete his tasks Now it has installed in the statue of Poorana venkata in the form of Athma. It is possible this way. Perumal stood in a statue. I dont have any relations or any relatives. I dont have anyone else, other than the PARMAATHMA. I dont have fear of death. This body with the grace of god , was doing some God's service ably, I am going with this satisfaction.Cremate me in the kubera corner of the temple so that it is good for the temple. If I have hurted anyone ,please do forgive me.I have completed the task for which i came.I have no regrets.

As per the plans meted out by me, behave in an organised manner. What life's philosophies which I was practising, when I was living, Accept it as my Preachings.body is false. Sootchama Athma is everything. Athma will be in words as well as in statue. It will be everywhere & will always be there. Body (stoolam) will one day perish.Be it, whoever it is , why? Even me. ---Vetrivel Murganukku Arohara! Govinda, Govinda , Govinda - I told thrice & drew a vel & below that I wrote - Baba enra Azhakkapatta Venkata JyothiThe Venkata Jyothi which was called as BABA".

I wrote this letter in a paper , when I was dying & kept it in my pocket & I went near the Golden Muruga temple ,which is in my room & died in front of this statue. What Ramanar experienced the death experience , I underwent on that day. From my body, a force died. Now, there is a Bigger force that is operating from my body. You are seeing the changes now. Honestly, this death happened. We are now going for a bigger work, for a phenomenal work , to the next stage.

I had my second evolution this april 9th 2001, I am waiting for my third evolution.I dont know what it is .I definitely know, one more death will come to me, after another 12 years, roughly during 2013, 2014. At that time, I will have another evolution in my life. It is a question of spirit coming in and the existing spirit leaving. That's why ,temples have Kumbhabhishekam performed once in 12 years.The existing spirit departs to give way to the new spirit.

The first evolution that took place in my soul was that of a child-in the form of Ayappa.The second evolution is that of the Viswaroopa -the form that is now present as Sivashankara Narayana Poorana Brahmam statue in Kelambakkam. The statue is representative of the state , my soul is in now- which includes Narasimha,Varaha, Ardhanareeshwara swaroopa, Venkatachalapathy's face, the weapons of all the ten avatars (Dashavathar- the statue statue standing on a thousand petalled lotus.body as a Machavatar (fish),kurmavatar & a shiva linga in the middle. Whatever you are seeing as 'me' is false. THAT IS MY REAL FORM. if now, it is in such a huge form, imagine what massive a form ,it will take on after eleven years! And I am least interested in that also. Let it come, or not come, I am not bothered

..I have one quote that expresses my state : " My cup of happiness is full to the brim, I have no regrets for leaving the world. I have no regrets for leaving this world. I have only one regret - as to why i came to this world."

When I was doing penance in the caves of Mahendragiri forest, a snake had lifted its hood on my chest. When I was in penance in vallimalai,a tiger was sleeping next to me. The biggest fear for a man is the fear of death. Only, then can you become a Gnani. In your meditation experience, you will get death experience. Only when you cross this death experience , will you get Divine Grace & Gnanam.

If you have to understand a Mahaan, You have to Keep noticing his every word & work.HIS life becomes HIS MESSAGE. HIS life is only , HIS PHILOSOPHY & Preachings. If you carefully observe, certain matters which you didnt understand initially , you will understand it later.

MY BLESSINGS TO YOU ALL = BABA

April 7th 2001, It is one year since the Kubhabhishekam of the Narayana Poorana Brahman temple took place at Kelambakkam. The statue was brought in a chariot procession from Neelankarai to kelambakkam with the chanting of Vedas & music. & the kumbhabhishekam was performed by Baba . Baba was on fasting & was in silence ( Mauna Viradham). During the kumbhabhishekam ,Baba went into the Athmic state of various god forms & Baba hugged the statue & transferred his energy to the statue.

On the third day, Baba underwent his second death experience , on 9th April 2001.Baba was on silence & broke his silence on April 14th 2001 last year on Tamil New year's day.

SHANKARAM SHIVA SHANKARAM

CHANT & BE HAPPY -Find attached Poorana Brahmam statue - Hema

Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax