IndiaDivine.org

Make the best of life

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Make the best of life

When we start progressing in Life, we will face many obstacles.At that point of time,we should not run away,thinking that this particular thing is not achievable. a lot of hurdles. You should travel steadily towards the goal, not getting entangled in Worldly Illusions.Hurdles form the foundation to life's achievements.In the struggle of life, there will be Waves & Whirlpools.The human fish has to live amidst these waves & whirlpools & prove their worth,because life is all about survival of the fittest. This is natures decree. The extent to which a human being submits to life's pressures & obstacles is the height to which ,He can elevate himself . Whomsoever, rose above the limitations of the body, cared not ,for the petty pleasures of the world or not for Rest, But toiled un-necessarily , Only those names are recorded in the pages of World History.

Life is an obstacle race. If you are able to win in this ,then you will achieve that happiness,that Divine Ecstasy very soon. Your Karma will dissolve in this life itself. The Pleasures & pains of everyday life are gateways to removing Your Karma. When Karma is destroyed ,the mind dis-integrates. And ,once the mind is done with, Divine Bliss is All Yours to Enjoy..MAKE THE BEST OUT OF LIFE = BABA

Don't Quit

When things go wrong, as they sometimes will, When the roads you're turning seems all uphill.....When the funds are low and the debts are high and you want to snile, but you have to sigh!

When care is pressing you down a bit, Rest if you must, But don't you quit. Life is queer with its twists and turns, as everyone of us sometimes learns.

And many a failure turns about, when he might have won, had he stuck it out Don't give up, though the pace seems slow, you may succeed with another blow!

Success is failure inside out, the silver lining of the cloud of doubt. And you never can tell, just how close you are, it may be near, when it seems so far.

So, stick it to the fight, when you are hardest hit It's when things seem worst, then you must not quit.

CROSS ROOM The young man was at the end of his rope. Seeing no way out, he dropped to his knees in prayer,"Lord, I can't go on, " he said, "I have too heavy a cross to bear" The Lord replied, "My son, if you can't bear this weight,just place your cross inside this room, Then, open that other door and pick out any cross you wish."

The man was filled with relief. "Thank you,Lord" he sighed, and he did as he was told.Upon entering the other door, he saw many crosses, some so large the tops were not visible. Others were very heavy. Some had many barbs that would have dug into his back if he had to wear them. Then, he spotted a tiny cross leaning against a far wall. He put it on and it fit well and was not heavy. "i'd like that one,Lord" he whispered.And the Lord replied, "My son, that is the cross you just brought in.

WHEN LIFE'S PROBLEMS SEEM OVERWHELMING, IT HELPS TO LOOK AROUND AND SEE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE ARE COPING WITH. YOU MAY CONSIDER YOURSELF FAR MORE FORTUNATE THAN YOU IMAGINED.

Tax Center - online filing with TurboTax