IndiaDivine.org

Remainder for the new speeches

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Dear children,

I uploaded 2 speeches(30-3-2002 morn and afternoon) 3 days ago and I didn't get any mail regarding those speeches. Since these speeches were uploaded after a pretty long time, you people actually lost touch of hearing Baba's speeches at all. So I am actually sending a remainder to you all to hear those speeches. This is just a friendly remainder and I will wait for 2 more days and change them tomorrow evening. Enjoy the speeches.

With lots of love,

Vidya Mami

Games - play chess, backgammon, pool and more

Guest guest

dear santhanam sir,

This is the third mail we are sending for want of some details. there is difficulty in unloading the speeches in the symonds.net web site. it is not accepting the user name and password . Mr.subramanian (sakunthala mam's son) and venki has tried their best but couldnot succeed. the speeches are ready. we are awaiting the user name and password for loggging into symonds.net.

subramanian Santhana Krishnan <vidyaskrish wrote:

Dear children,

I uploaded 2 speeches(30-3-2002 morn and afternoon) 3 days ago and I didn't get any mail regarding those speeches. Since these speeches were uploaded after a pretty long time, you people actually lost touch of hearing Baba's speeches at all. So I am actually sending a remainder to you all to hear those speeches. This is just a friendly remainder and I will wait for 2 more days and change them tomorrow evening. Enjoy the speeches.

With lots of love,

Vidya Mami

Guest guest

kalambur srinivasan <kalamburs wrote:

dear santhanam sir, Dear Subramanyam Sir,

Since I had sent your mails by mistake to some other person, Badri preferred that the password should be changed. Now I am writing the step by step method of going into the site. 1.Open cuteftp.

2. You will have 3 columns in that site. 1) host name. Fill it as 'symonds.net'. 2) User name. Fill it as ''. 3)Password. Fill it as baba008. Then click 'connect'. 3. you will go into the site. click 'public_html'. This will open. From the local directory where you have the ra files, you have to drag and drop the particular dated 'ra file' into this public_html directory. It will take about 20 minutes to finish. After you see the file in the directory, please send me a mail regarding this. Then I can do the changes from here . Sorry for the delayed reply. Badri had to do the changing of the password from his place and so the delay. Thanking you, Vidya Mamiis the third mail we are sending for want of some details. there is difficulty in unloading the speeches in the symonds.net web site. it is not accepting the user name and password . Mr.subramanian (sakunthala mam's son) and venki has tried their best but couldnot succeed. the speeches are ready. we are awaiting the user name and password for loggging into symonds.net. subramanian Santhana Krishnan <vidyaskrish wrote:

Dear children,

With lots of love,

Vidya Mami