REALISE THYSELF - BABA

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

En Anbu Ullangalukku!

REALISE THYSELF

REALISE ME IN THYSELF

YOU WILL PROSPER

I AM THE SPIRIT AND NOT THE BODY. YOU GET THE BENEFITS FROM THE GOD WHO I AM. Try to dwell in the spirit.

Every duty is holy & devotion to duty is the highest form of worship, always keeping your thoughts on God.

BABA LOVES YOU , ONLY BABA LOVES, BABA LOVES ONLY.MAHAAN'S VERY WELL KNOW WHAT TO GIVE, WHOM TO GIVE, WHEN TO GIVE ,HOW MUCH TO GIVE ,WHERE TO GIVE.. IT IS NOT IMPORTANT WHAT A MAHAAN GIVES YOU,BUT THE REAL TEST IS, TO WHICH EXTENT YOU ARE RECEIVING IT WITH FAITH.

Whatever happens, happens for Good.Do not worry.Life is an obstacle race. If you are able to win in this ,then you will achieve that happiness,that Divine Ecstasy very soon. Your Karma will dissolve in this life itself. The Pleasures & pains of everyday life are gateways to removing Your Karma. When Karma is destroyed ,the mind dis-integrates. And ,once the mind is done with, Divine Bliss is All Yours to Enjoy. Master the art of being in the world, yet not without it, like a lotus in the water.

Naan Unnodhu Irukkirean, Kavalaiyai Vidu, Kalippudan Iru .BABA LOVES everyone without any attachment ,because I am the soul.

In this RAMARAJYAM, Only Samratchana is Ayodhya coz, his sandals ,his noble throne is there.The symbols of HIs sovereignty , sceptre and umbrella and the devotees commitment to Rama's mission are found only there, the devotees dedicated service towards this mission exists only there... , Whether Rama is physically present or If He is Physically away on His Mission, Ayodhya is that place where the Atma Rama's who have Him in their Hearts always, Serve Him.,Work towards the fulfillment of Rama's Mision -So, all of you are all Atma Rama's . This physical form of Shivashankar Baba is purely a transport means.

Pls know that I am never separate from You. I am Always with You,I am everywhere, whether I am physically present or away on a mission.

LOVE AND BLESSINGS - BABA

Shankaram Shiva Shankaram

Chant and Be Happy

Health - your guide to health and wellness